Page 391 of 901 FirstFirst ... 291341381389390391392393401441491891 ... LastLast
Results 3,901 to 3,910 of 9007

Thread: Funny CW moments page 391

lssanjose is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by itsybitsy View Post
    Gal in the chair next to me at the hairdresser's:

"Yes, thanks, I'l have a double caramel macchiato with 3 sugars, not the fake stuff... I really still need to lose 5 lbs."
    not the fake stuff, huh? I wonder where she's getting that Macchiato ....

JennaRose is offline Senior Member
    wow....calling JLaw fat??? man, get a hobby. i would love to look like her! she looks great, and is obviously fit. girls these days dont know the difference between fat, overweight, unhealthy, skinny, fit, athletic etc. its all FAT or SKINNY.

Quote Originally Posted by JennaRose View Post
    wow....calling JLaw fat??? man, get a hobby. i would love to look like her! she looks great, and is obviously fit. girls these days dont know the difference between fat, overweight, unhealthy, skinny, fit, athletic etc. its all FAT or SKINNY.
    Unfortunate.

Dracil is offline Senior Member
    So there was breakfast this morning: I'll let the pictures speak for themselves:

RitaRose is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracil View Post
    So there was breakfast this morning: I'll let the pictures speak for themselves:

Win!
    My sorely neglected blog - http://ThatWriterBroad.com

Nice.
    If you have a problem with what you read: 1. Get a dictionary 2. Don't read it 3. Grow up 4. After 3, go back to 1/ or 2. -- Dennis Blue. | "I don't care about your opinion, only your analysis"- Professor Calabrese. | "Life is more important than _______" - Drew | I eat animals that eat vegetables -- Matt Millen, former NFL Linebacker. | "This country is built on sugar & shit that comes in a box marinated in gluten - abc123

tobias is offline Member

there was actually food that was labeled paleo? wow, im impressed!

im attending a dietetics conference this saturday and just received the breakfast menu in an email: a steel-cut oatmeal bar. oh yay.

ChaserBD04 is offline Senior Member
    Been to Starbucks a lot lately and ordering a tall Americano w/ heavy cream next to little chubbies getting their "skinny" lattes extra vanilla yadda yadda... Today, the Sbux lady (who knows me now) mentions to her friend, "Have you noticed, we've actually been getting a lot no syrup heavy cream orders lately..." Right on.
    ~All luck is earned in the end.~

Quote Originally Posted by chaserbd04 View Post
    been to starbucks a lot lately and ordering a tall americano w/ heavy cream next to little chubbies getting their "skinny" lattes extra vanilla yadda yadda... Today, the sbux lady (who knows me now) mentions to her friend, "have you noticed, we've actually been getting a lot no syrup heavy cream orders lately..." right on.
    nice.
    If you have a problem with what you read: 1. Get a dictionary 2. Don't read it 3. Grow up 4. After 3, go back to 1/ or 2. -- Dennis Blue. | "I don't care about your opinion, only your analysis"- Professor Calabrese. | "Life is more important than _______" - Drew | I eat animals that eat vegetables -- Matt Millen, former NFL Linebacker. | "This country is built on sugar & shit that comes in a box marinated in gluten - abc123

Dracil is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I've been pretty vocal about it at work, and have books at my desk and some people have read it. Our office manager also had a food restrictions list, and two people have noted it down, and there is one gluten-free, and another who unofficially is sorta primal.