Page 380 of 873 FirstFirst ... 280330370378379380381382390430480 ... LastLast
Results 3,791 to 3,800 of 8726

Thread: Funny CW moments page 380

Alex Good is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by JennaRose View Post
    my first word was "shit" /bragging
    Oh yeah well I was reaching and grabbing right out of the womb!
    In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

smilingjustalittlebit is offline Senior Member
    My girlfriend had a consultation at the gym we both use yesterday, including a bodyfat reading and some 'nutritional advice'

According to the member of staff she spoke to, she should only eat one yolk for every three eggs, eat wholemeal bread, avoid red meat (especially pork for some reason) and consume 2000 calories per day to maintain weight.

I was actually seething when she told me all this on the phone last night but it has had a good effect because she has now agreed to try a paleo lifestyle for the next 30 days and see how she feels. I'm over the moon that she actually ASKED for me to help her as we've only been seeing each other a short time and I wanted to try and bring her on board but didn't want her to feel like I was trying to change who she is. If only she'd had her consultation with either of the two paleo members of staff from the gym!
    Do what you love and do it often. If you don't like something, change it. if you don't like your job, quit. If you don't have enough time, stop watching tv. If you are looking for the love of your life, stop, they will be waiting for you when you start doing the things you love. Stop over analyzing, life is simple. When you eat, appreciate every last bite. Some opportunities only come once, seize them.

https://www.facebook.com/ForgedFromFat

billp is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    I just pit them by smashing them with the side of the knife, like garlic, or by using my thumb as a pitter.
    I just eat them...

Gravyboat is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex Good View Post
    I'm sorry but how could you possibly not think to simply eat around the pit? It didn't take me long to figure out that I could separate the flesh from the inedible bits with my tongue...
    Well gee, isn't my face red! I can't believe I decided to go looking for a how-to by people who know what they're doing instead of muddling through on my own, looking like a total idiot and getting juice everywhere until I figured it out. Clearly, if I was "man" enough like you, I would just charge through bull-headedly until I figured it out instead of saving time/embarrassment by spending 5 minutes looking for tips and tricks online so as not to make a complete ass of myself in public.

I don't know what I was thinking!

_-J o u r n a l_--------- ---- ---- --- --- -- -- -

smilingjustalittlebit is offline Senior Member
    And on we go, just been called disgusting for scrambling some eggs to put over my gammon and veggies at work, and was informed that it is unhealthy to eat more than one egg per day. I'll pay for eating 30 a week later in life apparently.
    Do what you love and do it often. If you don't like something, change it. if you don't like your job, quit. If you don't have enough time, stop watching tv. If you are looking for the love of your life, stop, they will be waiting for you when you start doing the things you love. Stop over analyzing, life is simple. When you eat, appreciate every last bite. Some opportunities only come once, seize them.

https://www.facebook.com/ForgedFromFat

Trifith is offline Senior Member
    Stupid spam. Make me open a new tab to read the spam so I can get an update when a real post appears. Spam is meat, but not primal.
    Warning: I'm an anarcho-capitalist political activist. It gets into everything.

Journal

chumbert is offline Member
    Read today on a diet website Q & A asking about food choices vs calorie count:

Technically, you could eat 1500 calories of white bread only and you'd still lose weight (if 1500 is less than what you burn). However, it wouldn't be a good idea, now, would it?
    So they ultimately told him that it was not healthy to do this, but people still believe that calories = calories. When will they learn that food choices do matter!

Sandra in BC is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Corvidae View Post
    Great, I am all about community support! But what are they doing for a fundraiser? Yeah, you guessed it. Bake sale.
    This is when I make macaroons. You could even fancy them up with a maraschino cherry on top. No pit.
    Sandra
    *My obligatory intro

There are no cheat days. There are days when you eat primal and days you don't. As soon as you label a day a cheat day, you're on a diet. Don't be on a diet. ~~ Fernaldo

DAINTY CAN KISS MY PRIMAL BACKSIDE. ~~ Crabcakes

Chasintrail is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jbr3610 View Post
    Newbie here...long time lurker, first time poster. Have been primal for 8 weeks and loving it! I am slowly trying to convert my DH/kids....

My 2nd grade daughter had a speaker from Poison Control in her class yesterday.

She came home with the following coloring page....Some how I don't think this is what Poison Control had in mind as the "correct" answers!

Attachment 6326
    Bwhhhhaaaaa~! Your kid is awesome!

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by smilingjustalittlebit View Post
    And on we go, just been called disgusting for scrambling some eggs to put over my gammon and veggies at work, and was informed that it is unhealthy to eat more than one egg per day. I'll pay for eating 30 a week later in life apparently.
    you give that person the "SHUT. THE F. UP." face and eat those eggs
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!