Page 368 of 839 FirstFirst ... 268318358366367368369370378418468 ... LastLast
Results 3,671 to 3,680 of 8388

Thread: Funny CW moments page 368

Rosemary 231 is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardwarehank View Post
    I only use the yolk, not sure what I'd do with 2 egg whites, more stress figuring that out than it's worth D:
    My mistake. I do remember using only the yolks. I usually just scramble the extra whites in with some other whole eggs.

Meegeek is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JennaRose View Post
    saw this at CVS yesterday--EGGIES!!
    it comes with an egg separator for HEALTHY EGG WHITES. ugh.
    Hey don't be hating on the EGGIES, I bought 2 sets and do a dozen HB Eggs a couple of times a week. Between salads, snacks, whatever it does beat boiling and peeling regular eggs.

We did throw the separator out....
    "When you can't run, you crawl. And when you can't crawl, when you can't do that ... you find someone to carry you."

Onward....my primal journal
    2012 Slow Movement Challenge: My distance so far = 665 kM

My Map My Tracks Profile

Mr. Koozie is offline Senior Member
    I was reading the blog of a local news anchor earlier today. She’s not really overweight but wants to be healthier. This is what she wrote:

“On a side note I have been going to the gym daily and eating very sensibly. That same day I went to the grocery store I stocked up on healthy low fat items. I don’t think I have ever shopped healthier. Some of the items in my cart included liquid egg whites, flaxseeds, whole grain bread, lean turkey, Greek yogurt, almonds, turkey bacon and other healthy items!

You too can get healthy! I am down exactly one pound today.”

Ug. I just cringe when I read stuff like this. I hate to judge, because I could have said the same thing a few years ago when I was engulfed by “CW healthy” like her. But still, it bothers me. I’m guessing her Greek yogurt isn’t anything like Fage Total. Her daily exercise consists mainly of running around a track until she's about to pass out and then hits the steam room for some detox. Turkey bacon?! WTF?!
    “You may have thought you heard me say I wanted a lot of bacon and eggs, but what I said was: Give me all the bacon and eggs you have.” - Ron Swanson

Shawn Mihalik is offline Member
    Hey, guys, look: A diabetes machine!

[sarcasm] It's about time! [/end sarcasm]

Cupcake ATM vends sweet treats | CNN

Dracil is offline Senior Member
    I use an egg separator for making coconut milk ice cream. Thankfully, my gf's mom uses the egg whites for some beauty thing. But still, that's an expensive mask (pastured eggs)

Corvidae is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawn Mihalik View Post

Because the soda machines werent already diabetes-machines enough? ;D

I use an egg separator for making coconut milk ice cream. Thankfully, my gf's mom uses the egg whites for some beauty thing. But still, that's an expensive mask (pastured eggs)
    Oooh thats a good idea actually, do you know what the recipe for the face mask is? the only reason I dont eat the egg whites is because i seem to have a food allergy to them, id love to find another use for them.
    "Since going primal, I've found that there are very few problems that cannot be solved with butter and/or bacon fat."

My amusing take on paleo-blogging: http://whatshouldwecallpaleolife.tumblr.com/

Are you a Primal in San Francisco, or the SF Bay Area in general? Join our facebook group!

JennaRose is offline Senior Member

i hate this world. i hate this world. i hate this world. kill me now

SteveO is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Corvidae View Post
    Oooh thats a good idea actually, do you know what the recipe for the face mask is? the only reason I dont eat the egg whites is because i seem to have a food allergy to them, id love to find another use for them.
    When I was a kid, they tested me for allergies by seeing if I had a skin reaction to the substance - including foods. So, if you can't eat 'em, you probably shouldn't smear 'em on your face, either.

Silky is offline Senior Member

Wow just wow!

$4 for a fricken cupcake. It's only flour, sugar, eggs and marg. that's one hell of a mark up on the raw ingredients.
    Last edited by Silky; 03-09-2012 at 04:55 AM.
    My photo diary of my primal diet on wordpress

My primal journal on MDA.

tplank is offline Senior Member
    Does anyone have a link that will give me all the locations for these? I want to install automated life insurance kiosks like you see at airports next to each one.