Page 364 of 888 FirstFirst ... 264314354362363364365366374414464864 ... LastLast
Results 3,631 to 3,640 of 8875

Thread: Funny CW moments page 364

Fabbecky is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by JennaRose View Post
    kids gonna need dentures by the time he graduates high school.

oh gawd, i just finished the article and the ending line is about a 3 year old who arrived for his second visit of dental work with a BOTTLE OF COCA COLA!

I DONT EVEN. WHAT IS THIS????
    My kids now think that Perrier and Peligrino are "sodas" because of the fizzy They ask for some soda water when we are out running errands.
    Quote Originally Posted by L8F View Post
    ... I drank the fermented koolaid, and am totally on board...

I'm alergic to carbs - they make me break out in fat!

JennaRose is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Fabbecky View Post
    My kids now think that Perrier and Peligrino are "sodas" because of the fizzy They ask for some soda water when we are out running errands.
    aw, thats cute

Jaradel is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ChefGrok View Post
    It was Lipton's, fascists.... Now I just buy Twinnings and Bigelow. My wife loves Rooibos, but I can't stand it.
    I have some Twinings looseleaf, as well as Taylors of Harrogate and my daily Bigelow Earl Grey. But now I'm going to have to go home and check my Tazo iced tea sachets - I get the big ones that make a gallon pitcher of brewed iced tea, for the summertime.

I knew there was a reason that I hated Lipton...

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Corvidae is offline Senior Member
    or eggland's best egg from hens fed a VEGETARIAN diet... um chickens are NOT vegetarians! They need to eat bugs and stuff!
    Yeah, also they will scavenge the hell out of dead animals--including other chickens--if they come across them. I learned quickly that when any of my chickens died, I had to bury them REALLY deep to keep the others from digging them up.
    "Since going primal, I've found that there are very few problems that cannot be solved with butter and/or bacon fat."

My amusing take on paleo-blogging: http://whatshouldwecallpaleolife.tumblr.com/

Are you a Primal in San Francisco, or the SF Bay Area in general? Join our facebook group!

Devain is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Finnegans Wake View Post
    Have a Coke and a smile!
    Seems more like an "either/or" than an "and" situation.

onalark is offline Senior Member
    Trader Joe's on the West Coast makes a jug of kettle-brewed black tea. I believe the ingredients are water and tea. Maybe citric acid. But that's it. I buy it for my husband all the time. It is regularly sold out.

Tejava is similarly naked.

I went to a store once looking for a drink other than plain water, and must have looked at twenty bottles of tea, trying to find something that was unsweetened in any way. Honestea used to make one, but I suspect that it got yanked from their production line at some point due to lack of sales.

drssgchic is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ChefGrok View Post
    It was Lipton's, fascists.... Now I just buy Twinnings and Bigelow. My wife loves Rooibos, but I can't stand it.
    WTF- I had to give up my tuna for soy, now I have to figure out whether or not I have to give up my tea?! What is WRONG with these people?
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

Tigerfeet is offline Senior Member
    I think the deal with wheat, cornstarch, or soy in the tea has to do with anti-caking. To get a good tea you have to dry out the leaves well and then pulverize them (for most tea packets they're just flaked, not whole leaves, which are on a whole nother level of awesome). But anyway, if they're not dried completely or properly you put in some starch to soak up excess moisture and prevent molding. I have no idea if that's completely true or not (thought I'm sure those are used for anti-caking) but it's my best guess.

JennaRose is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigerfeet View Post
    I think the deal with wheat, cornstarch, or soy in the tea has to do with anti-caking. To get a good tea you have to dry out the leaves well and then pulverize them (for most tea packets they're just flaked, not whole leaves, which are on a whole nother level of awesome). But anyway, if they're not dried completely or properly you put in some starch to soak up excess moisture and prevent molding. I have no idea if that's completely true or not (thought I'm sure those are used for anti-caking) but it's my best guess.
    no way, they just want to kill us

Shawn Mihalik is offline Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigerfeet View Post
    I'm willing to bet there are better, healthier, more expensive ways.