Page 362 of 879 FirstFirst ... 262312352360361362363364372412462862 ... LastLast
Results 3,611 to 3,620 of 8788

Thread: Funny CW moments page 362

ELizabeth826 is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    I would never have thought to check an ingredient list on TEA. Holy crap. I guess it just goes to show, nothing is safe!
    No disease that can be treated by diet should be treated with any other means.
    -Maimonodies

JennaRose is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaradel View Post
    What's sad is that it is now necessary to put GLUTEN FREE on something that should NEVER have gluten in it in the first place!
    loool! like fat-free stickers on bananas!!!

Trifith is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaradel View Post
    Y'all made me paranoid enough to check my box of tea:

What's sad is that it is now necessary to put GLUTEN FREE on something that should NEVER have gluten in it in the first place!
    I get my tea from a tea shop. Ingredients include Tea, Tea, Tea, and sometimes Tea.
    Warning: I'm an anarcho-capitalist political activist. It gets into everything.

Journal

ELizabeth826 is offline Senior Member
    This is not funny at all, but we don't have a "Depressing CW Moments" thread.

"In the surgical wing of the Center for Pediatric Dentistry at Seattle Children’s Hospital, Devon Koester, 2 ˝ years old, was resting last month in his mother’s arms as an anesthesiologist held a bubble-gum-scented mask over his face to put him under. The doctors then took X-rays, which showed that 11 of his 20 baby teeth had cavities. Then his pediatric dentist extracted two incisors, performed a root canal on a molar, and gave the rest fillings and crowns. "

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/03/06/he...hesia-use.html
    No disease that can be treated by diet should be treated with any other means.
    -Maimonodies

Trifith is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ELizabeth826 View Post
    This is not funny at all, but we don't have a "Depressing CW Moments" thread.

"In the surgical wing of the Center for Pediatric Dentistry at Seattle Children’s Hospital, Devon Koester, 2 ˝ years old, was resting last month in his mother’s arms as an anesthesiologist held a bubble-gum-scented mask over his face to put him under. The doctors then took X-rays, which showed that 11 of his 20 baby teeth had cavities. Then his pediatric dentist extracted two incisors, performed a root canal on a molar, and gave the rest fillings and crowns. "

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/03/06/he...hesia-use.html
    Wow. bottle fed on fruit 'juice' and cola? Poor kid.
    Warning: I'm an anarcho-capitalist political activist. It gets into everything.

Journal

Corvidae is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Trifith View Post
    I get my tea from a tea shop. Ingredients include Tea, Tea, Tea, and sometimes Tea.
    Oooo, do they have any with Tea in it?
    "Since going primal, I've found that there are very few problems that cannot be solved with butter and/or bacon fat."

My amusing take on paleo-blogging: http://whatshouldwecallpaleolife.tumblr.com/

Are you a Primal in San Francisco, or the SF Bay Area in general? Join our facebook group!

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Corvidae View Post
    Oooo, do they have any with Tea in it?
    What about some with the'?
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

jesbelle is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gravyboat View Post
    *screams gutturally and shakes fists at the sky* YOU ARE TEARING ME APART, SPAMMERS!!!!
    Oh hey, Gravyboat, what's up? For your (hopefully) intentional mocking of The Room, I give you this: The Room
    Last edited by jesbelle; 03-06-2012 at 12:04 PM. Reason: grammar!fail
    "Fry cracked corn, and I don't care. Leela cracked corn, I still don't care. Bender cracked corn, and he is great! Take that you stupid corn." - Bender Bending Rodríguez

SophieScreams is offline Senior Member
    Coworker c/o chronic constipation, asking others what processed cardboard crap they try to shove through their colons to "stay regular":

Idiot 1: I like those Fiber One bars. And Grapenuts.

Idiot 2: Maybe I should try some Grapenuts for breakfast, get even MORE FIBER in...

Uhh, yeah. All that fiber's really working for ya, huh? She almost lost her sh*t when I suggested cutting back on the whole grains and eating coconut oil. I'm sure she'd rather get the colon resection she's begging for.
    “Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it.” Rumi

JennaRose is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ELizabeth826 View Post
    T bubble-gum-scented mask over his face to put him under.
    LOL! a bubblegum scented mask to put the kid under for dealing with his cavities????

wonder if they gave him a lollipop when it was done or if mom took him out for ice cream after

also, the dentist was probably like $_$ cha-chiiiiing
    Last edited by JennaRose; 03-06-2012 at 09:59 AM.