Page 357 of 881 FirstFirst ... 257307347355356357358359367407457857 ... LastLast
Results 3,561 to 3,570 of 8801

Thread: Funny CW moments page 357

Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by JennaRose View Post
    can't they get more creative than "the skinny on fat" ???? god i'm tired of hearing that phrase.
    Just makes the CW drivel all the more annoying.

Oh, and our local Costco, unlike your fancy Californee stores, does NOT carry Kerrygold, the gits. I make a butter pilgrimage to procure the stuff.

ChefGrok is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Owly View Post
    The nice thing about the internet is that you can usually watch the good stuff online and avoid the rest of the dreck that makes up the TV landscape.
    Agreed, my cable company actually charges me less for getting cable and high speed internet. We just don't hook it up. I have netflix and I'm watching the original twilight zone, re-watching Cheers, and X-files.

Quote Originally Posted by billp View Post
    Not as a united kingdom, but wasn't Herod the Great king then? All those ninth trimester abortions?
    » Medical Journalists Call for

The lunacy of our world.

Trifith is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ChefGrok View Post
    Agreed, my cable company actually charges me less for getting cable and high speed internet. We just don't hook it up. I have netflix and I'm watching the original twilight zone, re-watching Cheers, and X-files.
    My cable company does the same thing. I think in 2 months we've watched 2 minutes of the cable. Every now and then we hit the channel button instead of the volume and the cable is on. But will they sell just the internet for cheap? no.
    Warning: I'm an anarcho-capitalist political activist. It gets into everything.

Journal

Owly is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaradel View Post
    And it started out promising... for like the first few sentences. As soon as I saw monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fats touted as being healthy, my head met my desk.

Yes, let's eat fat that's chemically engineered in a lab somewhere, because that's MUCH healthier than eating naturally occurring, unprocessed fat. /sarcasm
    Gods no! The human body is not meant to run on real food! Where did you get that crazy idea?
    “If I didn't define myself for myself, I would be crunched into other people's fantasies for me and eaten alive.” --Audre Lorde

Owly's Journal

Quote Originally Posted by Trifith View Post
    My cable company does the same thing. I think in 2 months we've watched 2 minutes of the cable. Every now and then we hit the channel button instead of the volume and the cable is on. But will they sell just the internet for cheap? no.
    I saw your sig and was wondering if you've ever heard of Walter Block?

WalterBlock.com

Trifith is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ChefGrok View Post
    I saw your sig and was wondering if you've ever heard of Walter Block?

WalterBlock.com
    Yep, I've read a few of his books even.
    Warning: I'm an anarcho-capitalist political activist. It gets into everything.

Journal

Kakes is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Finnegans Wake View Post
    Newest Costco Connection (Mar. 2012), p.37, The Skinny on Fat.

FFS.
    I saw that too! I think my eye roll was audible.
    You don't have to be sick to get better.
    Female, 31 years old, 5'8"
    Primal start: 1/2/2012
    My Primal Journal
    Living, loving and learning.

Jaradel is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Finnegans Wake View Post
    Just makes the CW drivel all the more annoying.

Oh, and our local Costco, unlike your fancy Californee stores, does NOT carry Kerrygold, the gits. I make a butter pilgrimage to procure the stuff.
    Do you have BJ's Warehouse up by you (another warehouse club like Costco)? I don't know if they have Kerrygold butter, but I did find Kerrygold Dubliner cheese. I also hear tell that Trader Joe's has it cheaper than your average grocery store.

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Kakes is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaradel View Post
    Do you have BJ's Warehouse up by you (another warehouse club like Costco)? I don't know if they have Kerrygold butter, but I did find Kerrygold Dubliner cheese. I also hear tell that Trader Joe's has it cheaper than your average grocery store.
    My Costco doesn't carry it either. We have no BJs, and no TJs either! I've sent poor WarlordBlade to at least 6 different stores trying to find the legendary Kerrygold. It remains elusive. My quest continues.
    You don't have to be sick to get better.
    Female, 31 years old, 5'8"
    Primal start: 1/2/2012
    My Primal Journal
    Living, loving and learning.