Page 29 of 879 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979129529 ... LastLast

Thread: Funny CW moments page 29

Velocity is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by imasin View Post
    Went to the county fair yesterday... where they have bacon cheeseburgers with a glazed donut as a bun! I heard people talking about it was the bacon that would cause a heart attack. If they only knew...
    Oh, those have spread like wildfire the past few years. I think it originally started at a minor league baseball stadium's concession stand...
    Are you a college student, trying to navigate college while being Primal? Do you know any other PB college students on a tight budget? Heck, for that matter, are YOU trying to live Primal on a budget? Enroll at Primal University!

For after all what is man in nature? A nothing in relation to infinity, all in relation to nothing, a central point between nothing and all and infinitely far from understanding either.
    -- Blaise Pascal

kcult is offline Senior Member
    I'm sitting in a computer class right now and since it will be about 1 1/2 hours before we break for lunch, the instructor handed around a basket of candy......straight up candy, to hold us until lunch. We can have all we want and even take enough to be able to have some after lunch, if we want. I opted for black coffee.

They are so thoughtful.

shiggles is offline Senior Member
    @kcult

Take it all and save everybody else in the class from the insulin apocalypse!!! It's for the greater good!

spakesneaker is offline Senior Member
    One of my co-workers told me that he became vegetarian "for [his] health."

He is thin, though, and I suppose according to CW, thin = healthy. Which only masks all the other health problems that people can have.

thehallowprince is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tawny View Post
    Yesterday's funny CW moment:

A co-worker and I were discussing what our kids eat for breakfast. My daughter eats eggs everyday. Co-worker's response: "That's so bad for her cholesterol...I have been letting my kids eat Cocoa Puffs lately because it has less than 3 grams of fat and is made from whole grains."
    ::face palm::
    March 1st 2010: 308lbs | CW: 219lbs / 18.5%BF | New Goal: 16% BF
    Male. 28. 6'4''. Currently working on them muscles and strength!

"My chest hair caught fire when I was fighting a bear with a flamethrower, how do I get my hair back? - Rivvin

Griff is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by imasin View Post
    He is thin, though, and I suppose according to CW, thin = healthy. Which only masks all the other health problems that people can have.
    The Drs. Eades would have SUCH a field day with this guy.
    Primal eating in a nutshell: If you are hungry, eat Primal food until you are satisfied (not stuffed). Then stop. Wait until you're hungry again. Repeat.

Looking for my Cholesterol Primer? Here it is: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...mer-(Attempt-2)

Ditch the scale!: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread33283.html

My Success Story: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread30615.html

shiggles is offline Senior Member
    I was at the supermarket yesterday getting some herbs and spices. The woman in line in front of me was purchasing a massive amount of food. A lot of it was bread, cereal, pasta and other gooey looking things. The checker comes to the last item which is a giant platter of iced honeybuns. The woman was paying partially in food stamps. The checker looked up at her and said she could not use the food stamps to buy the honeybuns. When the customer asked why not, the checker said "they're not whole grain."

Brutal!

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    ಠ_ಠ

Laguz is offline Member
    Last night, I was sauteing some veggies with coconut oil for dinner. My mother (who loves coconut, but follows CW of high-fiber/grain, low fat diets), takes one look the jar of solid coconut oil and says "You know, it looks like that in your veins, too." Oh yeah, she's also a nurse. I just smiled and kept cooking.

Jenny is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Laguz View Post
    I just smiled and kept cooking.
    Now see, I wouldn't have been able to keep my mouth shut at that point...