Page 174 of 901 FirstFirst ... 74124164172173174175176184224274674 ... LastLast
Results 1,731 to 1,740 of 9007

Thread: Funny CW moments page 174

primalprincess7 is offline Senior Member
    a "friend" on facebook wrote on her status " been hardcore on weight watchers for one week and gained 2 pounds fuck my life, but I will keep at it"...she is trying to lose weight for her wedding but still eatting all the bad stuff but it's within the "points"....I wanted to tell her to try cutting the carbs and about primal but when I offered advice before she just ignored it and has not talked to me since. So I just laughed as I read it.
    I'm too stubborn to give up so I keep on trying.

You're never going to get to the top of the stairs if you don't walk up them.

finngirl71 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by primalprincess7 View Post
    a "friend" on facebook wrote on her status " been hardcore on weight watchers for one week and gained 2 pounds fuck my life, but I will keep at it"...she is trying to lose weight for her wedding but still eatting all the bad stuff but it's within the "points"....I wanted to tell her to try cutting the carbs and about primal but when I offered advice before she just ignored it and has not talked to me since. So I just laughed as I read it.
    I might be super mean, but when people say shit like that - and rationalize all the bad stuff because it's in the points or whatever - I am secretly happy when they gain weight. Do you really think you can eat cupcakes and pizza and lose weight??

I might be super mean, but when people say shit like that - and rationalize all the bad stuff because it's in the points or whatever - I am secretly happy when they gain weight. Do you really think you can eat cupcakes and pizza and lose weight??
    haha I know!!!! I tried to suggest primal before and she has not talked to me since so I feel maybe a little like "serves you right" for being so closed minded. She also has many health issues so it just makes me feel bad for her. I am so glad I found this website and primal this March because I was searching for the REAL answers. Who knew it was so easy and common sense to be healthy by keeping it simple!!!

moonablaze is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by finngirl71 View Post
    lot of people would say that about us. you think you can eat steak and bacon and lose weight?

gunnk is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by moonablaze View Post
    lot of people would say that about us. you think you can eat steak and bacon and lose weight?
    To which I can honestly answer: "No, I switched to steak and bacon and LOST weight. Then I added muscle, stopped having acid reflux and my asthma went away after having 30 years of medication just to control it." The proof is in the (primal) pudding!
    Life is short: Void the warranty.

To which I can honestly answer: "No, I switched to steak and bacon and LOST weight. Then I added muscle, stopped having acid reflux and my asthma went away after having 30 years of medication just to control it." The proof is in the (primal) pudding!
    +1000

Seaglassgreen is offline Senior Member
    I was catching up on a real simple magazine (august edition). There was a section on exercise footwear. They did mention vibram five fingers, because they can be Dangerous, and can give you foot problems and arthritis(?!) and you need to be careful because your feet need special cushioning. Yeah.

Goal: Feel good, be active!

Knifegill is offline Senior Member
    The whole feet thing is still sparkling in my mind. The very notion that our feet are designed for walking. It still challenges my tennis-shoe addicted body. I'm wearing water shoes all day every day now, but some weird back burner still entertains the notion that it won't last and I'll need "real" shoes again eventually. Why? I don't know! Our feet are designed for walking!!!

Turquoisepassion:
    Knifegill is christened to be high carb now!
    notontherug:
    the buttstuff...never interested.
    He gives me Lamprey Kisses in the midnight sea
    Flubby tubby gums latching onto me
    For all that I've done wrong, I mastodon something right...

My pony picture thread http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread82786.html

mammlouk is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Seaglassgreen View Post
    I was catching up on a real simple magazine (august edition). There was a section on exercise footwear. They did mention vibram five fingers, because they can be Dangerous, and can give you foot problems and arthritis(?!) and you need to be careful because your feet need special cushioning. Yeah.
    I get downright beligerant when people tell me VFFs are dangerous!
    Beginning of Primal Journey:
    Date: 4/6/2011
    Weight: 247

Progress:

“If people let government decide what foods they eat and what medicines they take, their bodies will soon be in as sorry a state as are the souls of those who live under tyranny.” ~ Thomas Jefferson

Owly is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I wonder what people thought we did for millennia before the invention of the athletic shoe in the last century. Apparently all people before that time were absolutely destroying their flawed, flawed feet by daring to run without the assistance of Nike, Adidas, and their friends.
    “If I didn't define myself for myself, I would be crunched into other people's fantasies for me and eaten alive.” --Audre Lorde

Owly's Journal