Page 160 of 880 FirstFirst ... 60110150158159160161162170210260660 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,600 of 8800

Thread: Funny CW moments page 160

Corvidae is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by ELizabeth826 View Post
    That link didn't work for me, but this article caught me eye: Gwyneth Paltrow Knee Wrinkles Kninkles - iVillage

Dear The Daily Fail, I'm supposed to be self conscious about my KNEES now? Really?

In conclusion, I hate everything.
    I thought we were supposed to be self conscious of our earlobes this season....
    Last edited by Corvidae; 09-09-2011 at 01:16 PM. Reason: too many quotes
    "Since going primal, I've found that there are very few problems that cannot be solved with butter and/or bacon fat."

My amusing take on paleo-blogging: http://whatshouldwecallpaleolife.tumblr.com/

Are you a Primal in San Francisco, or the SF Bay Area in general? Join our facebook group!

sakura_girl is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MadelynMc View Post
    Seriously - every. friday. at my office. Usually a giant Panera bagel spread - box-o-bagels, spread, raisin bread, pastry ring, etc. I work for clinical cancer researchers. How's that for irony? The conversations I overhear about food make me want to bang my head against my desk to make it stop. Just FYI: lean cuisine, diet coke and pretzels are not real food.
    Aw, I love my office Fridays with bagels and donuts! I always get my free cream cheese for breakfast

ELizabeth826 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Corvidae View Post
    I thought we were supposed to be self conscious of our earlobes this season....
    Crap. I'm so behind on the trends.

MadelynMc is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sakura_girl View Post
    Aw, I love my office Fridays with bagels and donuts! I always get my free cream cheese for breakfast
    That was my first instinct, too. But I think I'm too afraid of what might be in it! Sugar? Corn something? "Flavors?" There's no telling. My mom bought me some organic half and half when she was in town because she used mine (no biggie I was switching to coconut creamer anyway). The container looked fairly innocuous until I flipped it over. It had like 10 ingredients. Why in the world would there be corn syrup in half and half? It boggles the mind.

onalark is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tobias View Post
    ahhhhh puppy chow!!!! that stuff is like crack! i used to be able to down an entire bowl of that stuff, then of course be in a sugar coma for the next week!
    Puppy chow is pretty awesome. I remember being very confused by it when I first moved to the Midwest! "WTF? What is this doing in the deli/bakery area? And why are there SAMPLES???"

Mud Flinger is offline Senior Member
    OMG, talk about crack pushers - one taste of that stuff and you're hooked. PB, chocolate, sweet, crunchy... RUN AWAY!

kiwigirl42 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RitaRose View Post
    Yep, I'm over there too!
    I think us Ravelers are taking over the world, one forum at a time! Maybe we should have a Primal group over there?

athomeontherange is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sires6 View Post

I swear one day, I will eat bacon again. If I only find the best kind, that is since the hormones and junk in commercial pork kills me.
    LOVE the Scarlet O'Hara-ish quote! HAHAHAHA You just left out as God as my witness!
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

spakesneaker is offline Senior Member
    I was putting butter on yams a few days ago and my cousin asked, "Is it low-fat butter?"

I was making a smoothie with goat milk yogurt yesterday and my cousin asked, "Is it low-fat yogurt?"

Last night my cousin was making some kind of horrific soup-from-a-packet and asked my mother if she wanted any, saying, "It has no fat."

Notice a trend?

Also, low-fat butter? Seriously? It's a crime against nature to even think of such a thing.

sixpack-rc is offline Senior Member
    I was playing golf yesterday with a guy who said he is a health care provider. I think that meant he is a nurse.

Anyway, I was explaining the past inflammation issues I had that prevented me from playing golf and said that I gave up wheat and it all went away. He said "I never heard of that causing inflammation." I said yeah, my wife has celiac's and she got me doing research on it.

He laughed and said "WHEAT? I thought you said you gave up weed. Yeah, wheat can definitely cause inflammation."

We chuckled about that the whole round.

~rc