Page 151 of 888 FirstFirst ... 51101141149150151152153161201251651 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,510 of 8879

Thread: Funny CW moments page 151

quelsen is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    all those 30 minute orgasms must kill some brain cells
    Is that what happened to me....
    Optimum Health powered by Actualized Self-Knowledge.

Predator not Prey
    Paleo Ketogenic Lifestyle

CW 315 | SW 506
    Current Jeans 46 | Starting Jeans 66

Contact me: quelsen@gmail.com

Alex Good is offline Senior Member
    I am getting really sick of not being able to find anyone intellectually capable of having a conversation. A buddy of mine agreed with everything I said about fat not being bad. Then he "avoided the butter on his popcorn so he could eat with his girlfriend later".
    /blowmybrainsout.

Also, I am at least 20 IQ points above everyone I know. Or at least I was until I listened to them talk.
    /brainmelt
    In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    i remember when i was 19, and everyone around me was an idiot

..not much changes when you're 30

quelsen, i call bs because if there was a way for a human to have a 30 minute O i would have found it
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

Nion is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex Good View Post
    I am getting really sick of not being able to find anyone intellectually capable of having a conversation. A buddy of mine agreed with everything I said about fat not being bad. Then he "avoided the butter on his popcorn so he could eat with his girlfriend later".
    /blowmybrainsout.

Also, I am at least 20 IQ points above everyone I know. Or at least I was until I listened to them talk.
    /brainmelt
    An above average IQ doesn't make you smart. It makes you a quick learner.
    I'm a paleo foodie, come check out my recipes: http://strangekitty.ca/

Alex Good is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nion View Post
    An above average IQ doesn't make you smart. It makes you a quick learner.
    I also have (un)common sense. I seem to be the only person I know who is capable of thinking practically.
    In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

quelsen is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    i remember when i was 19, and everyone around me was an idiot

..not much changes when you're 30

quelsen, i call bs because if there was a way for a human to have a 30 minute O i would have found it
    I could train you :-)
    Optimum Health powered by Actualized Self-Knowledge.

Predator not Prey
    Paleo Ketogenic Lifestyle

CW 315 | SW 506
    Current Jeans 46 | Starting Jeans 66

Contact me: quelsen@gmail.com

Corvidae is offline Senior Member
    Yaaaay I just found this thread, I love these! I have one myself:

The other day, I was at the gym of my boyfriends complex (hadnt been feeling well so I was just doing some walking on the treadmill in my VFFs with a little bit of freeweights to follow). I had forgotten my phone so I had nothing to keep my attention from drifting to the gym TVs that were tuned into useless, content-less, daytime tv talkshows and crap (modern medias version of empty carbs, perhaps? But i digress) A long-form commerical or mini-infomercial came on for this product, the GyroBowl:

https://www.buygyrobowl.com/?tag=im|...han=G&data1=GN

Now, granted, the thing actually looks pretty cool, as a TOY. I could easily see kids having a blast playing with it in the bath or sandbox. But they are marketting it as a food bowl that wont spill food everywhere. Ok, i can see the marketting value in this. But what they showed in the commercial were video clips of kids stuffing their face with cheerios, cereal, chips, and snacks from the bowl, CONSTANTLY.

As i watched it, the only thing I could think was, "Yes now your kids can wander around the yard mindlessly stuffing food into their face! We have a product that so distances your child from being mindful of their food and what they are eating that THEY DONT EVEN HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT THEIR FOOD OBEYING THE LAWS OF PHYSICS."
    "Since going primal, I've found that there are very few problems that cannot be solved with butter and/or bacon fat."

My amusing take on paleo-blogging: http://whatshouldwecallpaleolife.tumblr.com/

Are you a Primal in San Francisco, or the SF Bay Area in general? Join our facebook group!

onalark is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Corvidae View Post

The other day, I was at the gym of my boyfriends complex (hadnt been feeling well so I was just doing some walking on the treadmill in my VFFs with a little bit of freeweights to follow). I had forgotten my phone so I had nothing to keep my attention from drifting to the gym TVs that were tuned into useless, content-less, daytime tv talkshows and crap (modern medias version of empty carbs, perhaps? But i digress) A long-form commerical or mini-infomercial came on for this product, the GyroBowl:

Now, granted, the thing actually looks pretty cool, as a TOY. I could easily see kids having a blast playing with it in the bath or sandbox. But they are marketting it as a food bowl that wont spill food everywhere. Ok, i can see the marketting value in this. But what they showed in the commercial were video clips of kids stuffing their face with cheerios, cereal, chips, and snacks from the bowl, CONSTANTLY.

As i watched it, the only thing I could think was, "Yes now your kids can wander around the yard mindlessly stuffing food into their face! We have a product that so distances your child from being mindful of their food and what they are eating that THEY DONT EVEN HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT THEIR FOOD OBEYING THE LAWS OF PHYSICS."

"Now your kids don't have to think for themselves! Imagine all the useful lessons this will teach them as they enter academia and/or the workforce!"

Nion is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Corvidae View Post

Fuck you physics! lol
    I'm a paleo foodie, come check out my recipes: http://strangekitty.ca/

Hilary is online now Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Not sure if this belongs here - do we have a 'health and safety stuff drives me spare' thread?

At the railway station... looking up the stairs. There is a message on the riser of each stair: big yellow notices warning 'Caution! Do not run!' alternate with blue ones helpfully pointing to 'customer lifts', all the way up the first flight. I wish I had a photo to show you of the face-full of warnings and arrows that confronts you before you start climbing - if you're sure you want to risk it...

(In related news, anyone else amused to find themselves always the only one going up the stairs when there's an escalator available?)