Page 150 of 901 FirstFirst ... 50100140148149150151152160200250650 ... LastLast
Results 1,491 to 1,500 of 9007

Thread: Funny CW moments page 150

Hilary is offline Senior Member
    Sarah 'The Healthy Home Economist' has found another good one:
    Doctors Warn Against Supermodel’s Coconut Oil Habit
    Keith Ayoob, director of the nutrition clinic at the Children's Evaluation and Rehabilitation Center at the Albert Einstein College of Medicine, said the oil will not give you the body of a supermodel.
    "I can't say I'd want people consuming lots of coconut oil. You should use it sparingly," Ayoob said.
    "You want to cut back on saturated fats in your diet. I don't know what benefit it would have for weight management because it has just as many calories as any other fat."
    Ah, the director of a nutrition clinic for children. Must know what he's talking about.

jesbelle is offline Member
    I just started using Daily Burn to track my cal/fat/carb ratios as I find it easier to enter meals than Fitday. Unfortunately, it's just a tad more big brother than Fitday as I just got an email telling me I'm over consuming Saturated Fat (oh noes!). According to the email, multiple health organizations have decided that 72g of sat. fat is too much for one day. If I upgrade today I can track this "artery-clogging" nutrient more thoroughly. Thanks for the pro-tip, guys, but I'm all set!
    "Fry cracked corn, and I don't care. Leela cracked corn, I still don't care. Bender cracked corn, and he is great! Take that you stupid corn." - Bender Bending Rodríguez

DJWMom is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jesbelle View Post
    I just started using Daily Burn to track my cal/fat/carb ratios as I find it easier to enter meals than Fitday. Unfortunately, it's just a tad more big brother than Fitday as I just got an email telling me I'm over consuming Saturated Fat (oh noes!). According to the email, multiple health organizations have decided that 72g of sat. fat is too much for one day. If I upgrade today I can track this "artery-clogging" nutrient more thoroughly. Thanks for the pro-tip, guys, but I'm all set!
    I use dailyburn occasionally too. Usually once a week or so when I'm curious what my ratios are, and every time I do I get that email.

DJWMom is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mammlouk View Post
    Yesterday we were at a gathering with our friends and my wife told me she heard one of our friends who is active and "fit" in the world's eyes, but not lean by any real definition, talking. She was explaining to our overweight friend that in order to do better on the challenging hikes she has been going on she needs to eat a 200 calorie carb snack every hour and that she should carb load before hand. She then proceeded to explain that her husband, who is CW normal-ish but realistically overweight, always carb loads before he goes on his long bike rides.
    Yikes! I wonder what she would think if I told her I do my 15-20k hikes fasted?

unchatenfrance is offline Senior Member
    I just remembered of a moment from a few years ago - an acquaintance of mine wanted to lose weight by cutting calories, so the only adjustment she made (as the first 'baby step') was to replace the one teaspoon of sugar in her single daily coffee with a calorie-free sweetener. She wasn't impressed when I told her she was saving herself a grand total of 16 calories.

ELizabeth826 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hilary View Post
    Sarah 'The Healthy Home Economist' has found another good one:
    Doctors Warn Against Supermodel’s Coconut Oil Habit

Ah, the director of a nutrition clinic for children. Must know what he's talking about.
    No wonder she's so gorgeous!

On Friday, one of the guys that sits next to me at work went down to the canteen to get a bacon sandwich for breakfast. He came back with jam on toast... Apparently "the bacon looked great, but I decided to be healthy and have jam instead so that I can have some cake from the bake sale this afternoon"...!

*sigh*

quelsen is offline Senior Member
    Pigs dont know pigs stink.

They have no clue how dumb thier thinking is. they really just dont know
    Optimum Health powered by Actualized Self-Knowledge.

Predator not Prey
    Paleo Ketogenic Lifestyle

CW 315 | SW 506
    Current Jeans 46 | Starting Jeans 66

Contact me: quelsen@gmail.com

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    all those 30 minute orgasms must kill some brain cells
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

LogicalOutlier is offline Junior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    On the topic of CW...

Those "528 New Ways to Cut Calories!" articles in women's health and fitness magazines.
    "Dip your chips in salsa instead of guacamole! Leave the whip off of your sugary latte!"

Dear Lord.