eva is offline Senior Member

Primal Fuel

LOL!!!!!

so im inprotein deficiency by being carnivore

best laugh of the day

challenge yourself
    i blog here http://theprimalwoman.blogspot.com/

halloweenbinge is offline Junior Member

I work in a restaurant. There's a guy that comes in every day and orders a cup of veggies and a cup of brown rice. (most people get a "meal" bowl with mostly rice, some chicken or beef, and some veggies)

A few days ago my boss mentioned that the guy had been getting the same lunch for years, day in day out, and that he (boss) would get sick of eating the same thing every day. I said, "yeah and he doesn't even eat meat!"

Boss replies: "well that's why he's so skinny."

um..

I'm pretty sure he's skinny because he eats like a bird, not because he avoids meat.

PrimalK is offline Junior Member

Picture the scene:

Train journey to work 6.30am. Me, sitting opposite (ahem) very overweight man, who is having a conversation on his mobile phone. He is, at the same time, stuffing his mouth with a butter croissant, a chocolate croissant and a huge hot chocolate with cream on top. Conversation goes like this:

"Well the doctor tells me that I need to lose weight and that I need to get my diabetes under control. I told him that I don't eat very much, just breakfast and then dinner at night, no alcohol, but he wasn't very impressed.... No darling, I'm not having my usual - I've cut it down to two pastries and a small drink today...."

I so wanted to tell him about PB, but you know, I don't think it would have helped.

And that was a SMALL drink? I hate to see what size the large one was. It was truly a large bucket...

NorthernMonkeyGirl is offline Senior Member

Having lunch with new colleagues, lots of conversations flying around happily, can't remember how vegetarianism cropped up but it did (perhaps I mentioned only buying free range eggs?).

Slightly dippy (but lovely) lass asks me "So are you vegetarian then?"

I merely waved the large chicken leg I had nearly finished tearing into.....

rphlslv is offline Senior Member

PrimalK, LOL!

¸.·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º> ¸.·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸¸><(( ((º>
    ><((((º> ¸.·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸¸><(( ((º>

SerialSinner is offline Senior Member

I saw this on the supermarket some days ago: http://tinyurl.com/ylr8k5a

“Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future.” -Oscar Wilde
    "The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it." -George Bernard Shaw
    "The trouble with jogging is that the ice falls out of your glass." -Martin Mull

PrimalK is offline Junior Member

We aim to please! I know we&#39;ve all eaten rubbish in our lives, but really!

OnTheBayou is offline Senior Member
    Sarasota, Florida, USA, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy

"Snot butter" (It&#39;snot butter.)

Was my margarine of choice before I wised up.

rphlslv is offline Senior Member

Oh shit, now it&#39;s fat free....

¸.·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º> ¸.·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸¸><(( ((º>
    ><((((º> ¸.·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸¸><(( ((º>

FlyNavyWife is offline Senior Member

Today at the doctor&#39;s office, meeting with the nurse for my first prenatal appointment:

Nurse: So you&#39;ll want to be eating fruits and veggies, meat, and lots of whole grains.

Me: Well I do eat meat and eggs, lots of veggies, some fruit, but I don&#39;t eat grain.

Nurse: Well that&#39;s going to be a BIG thing your doctor will want to discuss.

Me: Why? I eat nutrient-dense foods. What can I get from grains that I can&#39;t get from other foods?

Nurse: Well there&#39;s LOTS of good fiber in grains! ... but there is fiber in vegetables and fruits too I guess.

Me: Right. (i didn&#39;t bring up the debatable "need" for lots of fiber) And grains also have anti-nutrients that bind to vitamins you need and make them unusable. So, not eating them.

Nurse: Well I don&#39;t know anything about that!

...later...

Me: Well I&#39;ve been eating chicken stock, lots of eggs, bananas, apples, sweet potatoes...

Her: Wow! That&#39;s better than a lot of people. Most people can&#39;t stand eggs if they have morning sickness.

Me: Well it sure beats saltines and peanut butter sandwiches, doesn&#39;t it?

Her: No kidding! You&#39;re doing great.

Me to husband: See? She&#39;s on my side already. She just doesn&#39;t realize it yet, and she&#39;s probably going to stop eating grains too.

Eating lots but still hungry? Eat more fat. Mid-day sluggishness? Eat more fat. Feeling depressed or irritable? Eat more fat. People think you've developed an eating disorder? Eat more fat... in front of them.