Page 139 of 887 FirstFirst ... 3989129137138139140141149189239639 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,390 of 8869

Thread: Funny CW moments page 139

hazmat is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    A friend who just became a doctor just posted this on facebook:

I just found out the most amazing thing of 2011: The Oncology ward has tons of amazing ice cream hidden in the freezer for "patients"!!!

RitaRose is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hazmat View Post

I just found out the most amazing thing of 2011: The Oncology ward has tons of amazing ice cream hidden in the freezer for "patients"!!!
    **Facepalm**
    My sorely neglected blog - http://ThatWriterBroad.com

hottierockstar is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RitaRose View Post
    Well they're just being honest. It WOULD stay with you longer - right there on your belly and in your arteries and...
    don't forget my rear! LOL

newberrycrater is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hottierockstar View Post
    don't forget my rear! LOL
    How could we?!

Uncephalized is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hazmat View Post

Argh! If Taubes is right, cancer patients shouldn't be getting any sugar AT ALL. It just feeds their tumors. Argh!

hazmat is offline Senior Member
    but little billy is sad and sugar will make him feel better. The bottom line is diet should be a big part of any cancer protocol. The fact that it's not is just another blatana example of the drug trust and how the ACS, FDA are ran by the drug companies, for the drug companies.

hottierockstar is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by newberrycrater View Post
    how could we?!
    lol!

Tawny is offline Senior Member
    I have a friend who was recently diagnosed with cancer - her doctor told her that she should eat only organic vegetables and pastured beef. He said it's an experimental treatment protocol, but at least he did suggest it...

My most recent CW moment occurred yesterday morning at breakfast with one of my teenage daughter's new friends - as my daughter was asking her what she wanted for breakfast and explaining why we didn't have cereal, her friend said, "when my parents went healthy, we could only have Honey Nut Cheerios and Cinnamon Toast Crunch." I can maybe sorta understand the Cheerios, but Cinnamon Toast Crunch? Is it because the label says it's full of healthy whole grains?

spakesneaker is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tawny View Post
    I have a friend who was recently diagnosed with cancer - her doctor told her that she should eat only organic vegetables and pastured beef. He said it's an experimental treatment protocol, but at least he did suggest it...

My most recent CW moment occurred yesterday morning at breakfast with one of my teenage daughter's new friends - as my daughter was asking her what she wanted for breakfast and explaining why we didn't have cereal, her friend said, "when my parents went healthy, we could only have Honey Nut Cheerios and Cinnamon Toast Crunch." I can maybe sorta understand the Cheerios, but Cinnamon Toast Crunch? Is it because the label says it's full of healthy whole grains?
    *bangs head against the wall* Don't people realize how much sugar is in most cereal?!?

ELizabeth826 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by spakesneaker View Post
    *bangs head against the wall* Don't people realize how much sugar is in most cereal?!?
    Cinnamon Toast Crunch is actually COATED with sugar. So I don't know how people could NOT know how much sugar is in that one....
    No disease that can be treated by diet should be treated with any other means.
    -Maimonodies