Page 126 of 879 FirstFirst ... 2676116124125126127128136176226626 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,260 of 8781

Thread: Funny CW moments page 126

mammlouk is offline Member
    Primal Fuel
    I saw a friend last night that I haven't seen in a little over a month. I told him about grains and all of the changes and everything before when I had lost about 20lbs. Now I'm down almost 40lbs total and he was commenting that I was looking slim. I told him just wait another 3 months. His reaction: "You're gonna keep doing it?" Common wisdom equates a change in diet to a temporary diet. Eventually people will start getting it that this is not a weightloss "diet", but a full on way of remaining healthy for the rest of my life.

Nion is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Seaglassgreen View Post
    I told my bosses about Primal, because they were looking for a new WOE. They went vegan instead. :P :P :P

Eat the biggest, juiciest steak you can find. Right in front of them at lunch. With some butter on it. And garlic. Mmm, predator scent
    I'm a paleo foodie, come check out my recipes: http://strangekitty.ca/

tobias is offline Member
    i was in the grocery store the other day and i went to pick up some avocados. i happened to notice that there were these HUGE avocados from florida that were about 2-3 times the size of the regular ones. I then noticed that they have been genetically modified to contain less fat and calories than a normal avocado....yes, a low fat low cal avocado. seriously?!

the whole point of eating avocado is for the fat (and for their absolutely delicious taste).

honeypig is offline Senior Member
    I saw fat-free salmon burgers in the store a few days ago--the perfect meat to go w/low-fat, low-cal avocados!

quelsen is offline Senior Member
    every day i get more and more upset with the world. can mother nature come smack these bitches in the nads please
    Optimum Health powered by Actualized Self-Knowledge.

Predator not Prey
    Paleo Ketogenic Lifestyle

CW 315 | SW 506
    Current Jeans 46 | Starting Jeans 66

Contact me: quelsen@gmail.com

Tigerfeet is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by quelsen View Post
    every day i get more and more upset with the world. can mother nature come smack these bitches in the nads please
    Psshhht. Already done Ever heard of superweeds?

quelsen is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigerfeet View Post
    you just made me so happy
    Optimum Health powered by Actualized Self-Knowledge.

Predator not Prey
    Paleo Ketogenic Lifestyle

CW 315 | SW 506
    Current Jeans 46 | Starting Jeans 66

Contact me: quelsen@gmail.com

ELizabeth826 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldsmith View Post
    On Saturday I was at the local grocery store and overheard a conversationg between a mother and her daughter (who looked to be about 8).

Mom: (while studying the nutritional info of a fried chocolate pie in her hand) "No, you can't have this'
    Daughter: "Please!"
    Mom: "No... this is horrible for you... look at all the saturated fat in it!"
    Mom: (Pulls a box of weight watchers twinkies from the shelve, studies it) "These are way better, they have almost a quarter of the fat"
    I know this is from awhile ago, but this exchange just breaks my heart on so many levels. The misinformation and fear of fat is one thing, but instilling those fears and the idea only eating "diet" food in a 8 years old is really worse to me.
    No disease that can be treated by diet should be treated with any other means.
    -Maimonodies

Alex Good is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigerfeet View Post
    WOOOOOHOOOOO! Party!!!!
    In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

moonablaze is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ELizabeth826 View Post
    I know this is from awhile ago, but this exchange just breaks my heart on so many levels. The misinformation and fear of fat is one thing, but instilling those fears and the idea only eating "diet" food in a 8 years old is really worse to me.
    I've grown up like this since I was a toddler. I got to have "treats" when we went out, like mcdonalds or cake at a party. but at home, I ate a lot of dry boneless-skinless chicken breast.