Page 101 of 881 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111151201601 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 8801

Thread: Funny CW moments page 101

RitaRose is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaGrok View Post
    Speaking of bucking conventional wisdom, my One Rule is the longer I do the same things with the same person, and work more on what's going on between us outside the bedroom, the less it's about technique and the more intimate, spiritual, satisfying, and mind-blowing it becomes.
    So very true. Sex is better when the relationship as a whole is great.
    My sorely neglected blog - http://ThatWriterBroad.com

sarah1990 is offline Senior Member
    So today I got told by a friend that does medicine that PB will put me in a coma. MAN I look forward to that day.

Also apparently "following a caveman diet is really idiotic". Lets be honest, it has to be taken with a pinch of salt, and maybe actually reading in to the subject would be better than making assumptions.

Nion is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sarah1990 View Post
    So today I got told by a friend that does medicine that PB will put me in a coma. MAN I look forward to that day.

Also apparently "following a caveman diet is really idiotic". Lets be honest, it has to be taken with a pinch of salt, and maybe actually reading in to the subject would be better than making assumptions.
    Maybe a BACON coma.
    I'm a paleo foodie, come check out my recipes: http://strangekitty.ca/

LJH
    LJH is offline Senior Member
    Not a full-blown coma, but the smell of bacon cooking can put me into a swoon.

sarah1990 is offline Senior Member
    mmmm bacon

JanuaryEmber is offline Senior Member
    Read a serious *headdesk* moment today on someone's FB who was explaining how she is losing weight so fast by being Vegan.

"Basically, I don't eat any animal products, fast food, or sugar. I don't drink soda, or anything, Tea's ok but no sugar. Mostly Water. A normal day I eat a banana for breakfast, a slice of watermelon for lunch & a salad with no dressing for dinner. With about 8 cups of water. I also take oxy elite pro and a multivitamin, and work out at least once a day, and walk to the park at least once a day."

She is trying to lose 65 pounds by August.

I didn't even know what to say. I feel sorry for her muscles. *cry*
    "Even if you are on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there."

LJH
    LJH is offline Senior Member
    If she lives until august.

Jenny is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JanuaryEmber View Post
    losing weight so fast by being Vegan.
    Just a banana, a slice of watermelon, and a salad with no dressing? That's not losing weight by being vegan, that's losing weight by being anorexic. Yow.
    "Trust me, you will soon enter a magical land full of delicious steakflowers, with butterbacons fluttering around over the extremely rompable grass and hillsides."

Karate Lisa is offline Senior Member
    Not a funny but rather kind of sad moment.
    A couple times a month I volunteer at a food bank for indigent people with HIV/AIDS. Some of the food is good, nutritious food (meat, fresh vegetables, fruit), the rest, eh not so much.
    So a woman in her early 40s comes in and she's sick. The clients are given their choice of so many meat items, fresh vegetables, canned vegetables, etc. She wants to change her choices up because she's sick, the director obliges. She ends up with a huge bag of oranges, a few cans of soup, a dozen cans of frozen juice (pure sugar) and some instant oatmeal (more pure sugar). Not one ounce of protein apart from what was in the cans of soup. I wanted so desperately to tell her that her body needed protein and vegetables, that the sugar would do nothing but continue to compromise her immune system. I almost cried as she bagged her groceries and left.
    "You can always do more than you think you can !" Sensei Scash

quelsen is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Karate Lisa View Post
    Not a funny but rather kind of sad moment.
    A couple times a month I volunteer at a food bank for indigent people with HIV/AIDS. Some of the food is good, nutritious food (meat, fresh vegetables, fruit), the rest, eh not so much.
    So a woman in her early 40s comes in and she's sick. The clients are given their choice of so many meat items, fresh vegetables, canned vegetables, etc. She wants to change her choices up because she's sick, the director obliges. She ends up with a huge bag of oranges, a few cans of soup, a dozen cans of frozen juice (pure sugar) and some instant oatmeal (more pure sugar). Not one ounce of protein apart from what was in the cans of soup. I wanted so desperately to tell her that her body needed protein and vegetables, that the sugar would do nothing but continue to compromise her immune system. I almost cried as she bagged her groceries and left.
    It does hurt to see doesnt it
    Optimum Health powered by Actualized Self-Knowledge.

Predator not Prey
    Paleo Ketogenic Lifestyle

CW 315 | SW 506
    Current Jeans 46 | Starting Jeans 66

Contact me: quelsen@gmail.com