Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Watch me eat bacon and rap page 2

Crabbcakes is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    I still don't like rap, as you already know, so I am no judge of quality, but I don't think I have ever told you that I truly find the way you stick to what you like to do, inspirational. Go get 'em, Gadsie!
    I have a mantra that I have spouted for years... "If I eat right, I feel right. If I feel right, I exercise right. If I exercise right, I think right. If I think right, I eat right..." Phil-SC

Wanderlust is offline Senior Member
    Needs more eggs & bacon.... =)
    "Go For Broke"
    Fat Kine-230/24% @ 6'2"
    Small Kine-168/9%
    Now- 200/8%
    Goal- 210/6%

Wildrose is online now Senior Member
    Aw, I was hoping the rap would be ABOUT eating bacon and eggs. XD

Gadsie is offline Senior Member
    Thanks everybody
    Billie trips balls

Gadsie is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Wanderlust View Post
    Needs more eggs & bacon.... =)
    True, but sometimes my parents can't handle the greatness of so much bacon in the house
    Billie trips balls

Tribal Rob is offline Senior Member
    You need to cook your bacon more - I refuse to even engage you in any converstion till you eat crispy bacon
    You know all those pictures of Adam and Eve where they have belly button? Think about it..................... take as long as you need........................

Mr.Perfidy is offline Senior Member
    True, but sometimes my parents can't handle the greatness of so much bacon in the house
    lol parents?! Not very hip hop... haha
    "Ah, those endless forests, and their horror-haunted gloom! For what eternities have I wandered through them, a timid, hunted creature, starting at the least sound, frightened of my own shadow, keyed-up, ever alert and vigilant, ready on the instant to dash away in mad flight for my life. For I was the prey of all manner of fierce life that dwelt in the forest, and it was in ecstasies of fear that I fled before the hunting monsters."

Jack london, "Before Adam"

IcarianVX is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    I have to say that it was far better than I expected. Nicely done Gadsie.
    Yeah that. I was expecting something horrible and it wasn't.
    People too weak to follow their own dreams will always try to discourage others.

Bosnic is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Thug culture talks a lot about success and making money, and yet most of its adherents are poor and many often eventually succumb to prison.

Thug culture is trash culture. It's a temporary feeling of success, that is completely unearned. You ambiguously rap about how you're the "king", and you insult some unnamed person over and over again... It's almost like the person being attacked in your lyrics is your own self doubt, the part of you that says "Maybe this is not a good life choice? Maybe rapping about being superior to others, while insulting them, and glorifying myself, does not actually make it so? Maybe all this talk is just a temporary delusion to make myself feel better about my life?"

If you truly want success you wouldn't present yourself like that. But you don't want success, you only want the illusion of it, by rapping about being superior over other people. How long until you realize it's all fake?

Nothing wrong with poetry in general, but I don't consider this swear-infested rant about how good you are and how much better you are than other people, as "poetry".

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12