Thread: Oh, you mean 'Fat' Danny - The Journal thing. page

thedannymartin is offline Junior Member

Oh, you mean 'Fat' Danny - The Journal thing.

Primal Fuel
    Folks,

So this is it. Day one of the rest of my life. The beginning of an epic saga that will involve me thanking you all in an Oscar speech and naming some stars after Mark Sisson.

I have 75lbs to lose, which some of you will read and go 'Pah, that's not much' and others will read and go 'Jeez, that's like the weight of an 8 year old girl from Nebraska called Sue'.

I am making myself a goal of this chunk off my body by June. 4 months. Achievable, easily.

I went pretty strict Paleo 4 weeks ago and my energy levels are off the charts, but my weight loss has stuttered due to some bad choices, lack of sleep, no exercise etc so this thread is all about kicking myself up the ass and putting all the pieces together.

In my next post I will attach a before picture. It won't be pretty, so get some bleach for your eyes.

See you on the other side homies....

Grace&Peace

Danny

Man. 33 years. 5'8". Lover of shoes.

CW - 216 lbs
    GW - 140 lbs
    “Rock bottom became the solid foundation on which I built my life.”
    - J.K. Rowling

Siobhan is online now Senior Member
    Can't wait to see your pic. Don't worry about our eyes. Primal folk are tough.
    My Primal Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread53052.html

“I learned this, at least, by my experiment: that if one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life which he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours.” - Henry David Thoreau, Walden