Thread: Naturally increased test page

Richardmac is offline Senior Member

Naturally increased test

Primal Fuel
    Hey Grokers

After posting on here a few weeks ago about my wee experinment into making my diet more efficient I want to report back and look into a discovery I was only partly aware of.

Im 6'1 205lbs and about 8%bf and wanted to maintain that whilst adding another 10lbs (I used to be the skinny kid at school). I was eating about 6 + times a day but decided constantly prep'ing or eating food was a pain . So I wanted to cut the meals down to 4 but keep the goals the same.

To report back the fewer meals are coming along fine, some days im a little hungrier than others but for various reasons.

The one thing iv made a decision to do is up fat a lot. I started by consuming 2 table spoon full's of extra virgin olive oil each day. That is now up to 3. Of course I am not doing this before exercise or just after, but each one gives me about 120 calories of amazing fat, staves off a little hunger and feeds the body. I do it around meals so its not like an extra meal.

A couple of weeks into this and my DW notices that at night I am more stubbly, and has questioned whether I have shaved at all on a couple of days. The fat is acting as a natural test increaser. Something I was aware of but thought the changes would be so minor as to not notice. I will report back on this in another couple of weeks.

Richard
    It isn't the mountains ahead that wear you out....Its the grain of sand in your shoe.

Wafaa is offline Member
    That's interesting. I too am eating a 2 Tbs of olive oil every morning (with 2Tbs of zaatar, mmm) with my breakfast. I'm a girl though. Still, I can report that I haven't noticed any increases in facial hair but it has done wonderfull things for my gut and my morning energy.
    My art blog.

Drumroll is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Wafaa View Post
    That's interesting. I too am eating a 2 Tbs of olive oil every morning (with 2Tbs of zaatar, mmm) with my breakfast. I'm a girl though. Still, I can report that I haven't noticed any increases in facial hair but it has done wonderfull things for my gut and my morning energy.
    Try that with coconut oil and see if you don't notice a bit of a difference.

And yep, as someone who came to this from a VERY low fat, high carb diet, I can confirm... Reintroducing fats and cholesterol into my diet boosted my libido quite a bit. Heh. Benefits of increased testosterone production.