Page 14 of 41 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: How My Primal Instincts Led Me to... Veganism page 14

Sue
    Sue is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by Paleobird View Post
    I have to say I agree with Chaco on this one. I think veganism is inherently moralizing it's just that some vegans do a better job than others of keeping their moralizing to themselves.
    Agree

heatseeker is offline Senior Member
    Oh look, the OP showed up to drop a vegan bomb, argued a bit, and then disappeared. Shock. /sarcasm

Whoever said this thread was about propaganda was right on the money.

Mainer is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 2ndChance View Post
    Perhaps in Grok's time I'd be a welcome member of your tribe since I wouldn't compete for the same foods as you.
    No you wouldn't because you would be a huge liability for several reason, one being you wouldn't share in the hunting/processing of game to feed the tribe, and two you wouldn't be able to keep up with the robust stamina of each and every member of the tribe, thus a liability. If call BS that you've been primal for as long as you claim, this thread is rather comical and sad at the same time, kind of like a trainwreck. I may even be a little disappointed in myself by indulging your ego and posting on this thread.
    You'll never see the light if you're in someone else's shadow, or said another way, life is like a dog sled team, if you're not the lead dog, the scenery never changes

sbhikes is online now Senior Member
    I'm wondering if 2ndChance has run off with Barefoot Gentile.
    Female, 5'3", 49, Starting weight: 163lbs. Current weight: 135 (more or less).
    Starting squat: 45lbs. Heaviest squat: 180 x 2. Heaviest Deadlift: 230 x 2

Mainer is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sbhikes View Post
    I'm wondering if 2ndChance has run off with Barefoot Gentile.
    We can only hope......
    You'll never see the light if you're in someone else's shadow, or said another way, life is like a dog sled team, if you're not the lead dog, the scenery never changes

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    i was kind of hoping the OP was for real

it's rare for me to see that kind of disconnect, i was enjoying it
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

Stephanie is offline Member
    Animals are regarded as lesser than humans because they are. Humans are superior to animals, or any being on this earth. Zebras suffer in nature when a lion kills it for food. Same with humans. It's the circle of life as Musfasa says.

drssgchic is offline Senior Member
    I'm a little confused as to how humans can be superior to animals when humans are . . . animals.
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by drssgchic View Post
    I'm a little confused as to how humans can be superior to animals when humans are . . . animals.
    This.

'Moralizing' the world does not make humans 'superior' to other animals IMO... in many ways it actually makes them inferior, for a good example of this look no further than any religious/ideology war.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Kata is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by drssgchic View Post
    Speaking of horses- I'd like to point out to whoever it was that said because men were bigger they would take the sex they wanted, that this is not the case in horses. Stallions are bigger and stronger, but if he approaches a mare that is not interested, there's an excellent chance he will get his cojones kicked off. Literally. A smart male will protect his cojones by preferring willing females.
    This is the case with just about every species, as far as I know. Rape seems to be something unique to humans, though I highly doubt it was commonplace in the Paleolithic. The whole idea that the common form of relations between men and women was was "club a woman on the head and drag her into your cave by her hair" is ridiculous. They were people just like us, and I'd bet money that there were social restrictions about forced sex in every culture, to varying degrees. Naturally, there were bad seeds occasionally, just like today, but the argument that all Paleolithic people were brutes with no self control is outdated and shows a whole lot of ignorance.

Page 14 of 41 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast