Hi everyone, I was wondering if someone could nudge me in the right direction. I've got some gut issues going on which can generally be somewhat controlled by eating a clean paleo diet (no dairy either) but i've still got pain when I press my gut, as well as low energy levels, low motivation, bad spotty skin where the scars from old spots aren't healing, as well as a scar on my knee from the summer that still hasn't healed, so my body doesn't seem to be healing itself at all. I've recently discovered that FODMAP foods irriate my gut, as well as nuts, all fruit, caffeine, and I think sweet potatoes too. I had candida last year and I am fairly certain that I still have some kind of gut pathogen. I am sensitive to carbohydrates (will easily fall into binge mode if I eat too many) but i'm having to eat more starchy veg as I can't eat FODMAP veg at the moment which is basically all leafy greens. I've heard that oregano oil can be good as a natural antibiotic? I also take L-glutamine to heal my gut lining and muscles after weight lifting and a tablespoon of Apple Cider Vinegar in water before meals as I have low stomach acid which seems to help. Could someone please give me some suggestions as to what I can do? I'm 19, at uni/stressed already with work, and this is stressing me out even more, which I know is counter productive!