Thread: New to Primal Blueprint page

BossySue is offline Junior Member

New to Primal Blueprint

Shop Now
    My son-in-law and son have had great success with primal eating. I'm 60 and decided to try it myself. I've been eating primal for 2 weeks and lost 6 pounds in the first week. Not sure why, but I put back 1 pound this week. My only adverse experience has been horrible hot flashes. I refused HRTs years ago and have only had minor flashes. The new flashes this week literally fog up my glasses. Any suggestions from anyone?

verdilak is offline Member
    Maybe it is your body trying to normalize... you know, get used to the quick weight loss.
    Ism's in my opinion are not good. A person should not believe in an -ism, he should believe in himself. I quote John Lennon, "I don't believe in Beatles, I just believe in me."--Ferris Bueller, 1986
    Check me out @ my blog: Retrospective Caveman
    I set up a Facebook Group for all those who are eating and living Paleo/Primal

Lady Grok is offline Senior Member
    Did you eat a lot of soy before? I would think that might have an effect. I have noticed being more heat and cold sensitive, but nothing like what you're describing- particularly in the beginning, when I started using coconut oil. It was especially noticeable at night.