Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Fat-shaming may curb obesity, bioethicist says page 7

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

EagleRiverDee is offline Senior Member
    I think education is key. People need to realize that the food pyramid is a load of BS, and that most foods on the supermarket shelves are essentially a slow poison. I'm fat. I used to be fatter. I didn't want to be fat. I didn't need someone to "shame" me. I was ashamed every time I looked in the mirror. I was doing everything I was "supposed" to do. Eating whole grains, drinking 'healthy' drinks like orange juice, avoiding fat, working out every day, etc. I finally found my answer when I got diagnosed hypothyroid, and when I discovered a real healthy style of eating. For me, my introduction was the anti-inflammatory diet but it's very similar to Primal- both cut out grains, processed foods, sugar, etc. I've lost 49 lbs now with about that much to go. Shaming me wouldn't have made a difference- a good doctor and real dietary advice did.
    High Weight: 225
    Weight at start of Primal: 189
    Current Weight: 174
    Goal Weight: 130

Primal Start Date: 11/26/2012

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567