Thread: Holly Kombucha

Holly Kombucha

Shop Now
    Well I found a local store that sells this stuff (I know I could make it). It cost 3.99 for a 16 0z bottle so it won't be anything I drink daily. Anyways I bought the GT's damn I forget the name but it was the green one. It has algea and spirullina in it. Bottle says shake gently so I just tipped it back and forth GENTLY a few times. Got to the gym cracked the top and BOOM it overflowed like I put it into a paint mixer. First taste impressions was a vinegar kind of taste. After drinking it the taste grew on me and I would deffinatly buy it again. I may make it a gym day ritual which is only two to three times a week. Anyone try this brand and if so do you recommend any flavors? Oh yea the store also has the GT's Kombucha mixed with fruit juice.
    Last edited by Bostonbully; 04-23-2010 at 03:10 PM.

The brand is GT Dave's and it's ridiculously overpriced. You could make it for about 10 cents a cup. I do.

If you have the money though, it's not bad stuff. I'd recommend the Trilogy flavor. It's great.

Shop Now
    I agree it is pricey but I don't know if I want to go through with making my own. I drink kefir too but I don't make that. I'll have to give the trilogy flavor a try if they have it. Thanks for the tip.