1. Meat loaf. Simple to make, nice comfort food.
2. Meatballs. So many variations you can do on the recipe, too.
3. Chili. I usually use chuck in my chili, but the good old standard chili with GB is an easy meal.
4. Burgers. Lettuce-wrapped, of course.
5. Halupki. If you're not OK with rice, I'm sure you can make without.
6. Stuffed peppers.
7. Eggplant "lasagna" with meat sauce.
8. Shepherd's pie. Only if you allow the occasional tater.
9. Soup. Why not put meatballs into a simple vegetable soup?
A way a lone a last a loved a long the ... riverrun, past Eve and Adam's ...