Thread: recording my newly primal life page 2

meggan is offline Member
    Primal Fuel
    Today's Totals:

Calories: 1451
    Carbs: 13 grams
    Fat: 121 grams
    Protein: 62 grams

I will probably eat some more before bed.

Also, today is the second day I've taken Vitamin D supplements. I took 10,000iu yesterday morning and this morning.
    I plan to take 5,000iu tomorrow.

I ate a square of dark chocolate and now it's time to sleep. here are my new totals:

calories: 1481
    carbs: 15
    fat: 124
    protein: 63
    Last edited by meggan; 01-25-2013 at 07:14 PM. Reason: had more food.

meggan is offline Member
    i ate lot of chocolate yesterday.

Calories: 1870
    Carbs: 38
    Fat: 146
    Protein: 99
    Last edited by meggan; 01-27-2013 at 09:26 AM.

meggan is offline Member
    My hormones are definitely freaking out. I started my period yesterday which is good, but I'm on an emotional roller coaster.

meggan is offline Member
    Today's Totals:

Calories: 1518
    Carbs: 27
    Fat: 127
    Protein: 77

meggan is offline Member
    I haven't logged in a while but I've been around. I'm recording my food on and off. I ate too much while on my period, but only primal things. I started a probiotic yesterday and I've been taking my D3 pretty regularly in the mornings. I'm trying to get myself out of this emotional funk.

I had coffee (w/cinnamon, honey, cream, coconut oil) and a salad for breakfast. Avocados, pork chop, bell pepper, olive oil.
    I need to do something today. Something crafty/artistic or maybe i'll clean. Something productive and with value.

meggan is offline Member
    To try and get more coconut oil in my diet i decided to pour some room temp oil on blueberries and pop them in the freezer for about 5 minutes. The oil hardens on the berries. good stuff.

meggan is offline Member
    I've lost a pound. I was over my calorie limit a lot this past week, and never exercised, so i guess thats pretty great.

i need to be more active.

meggan is offline Member
    I was really hungry when i got off work and i ate a bunch of chinese food.
    if i wasn't feeling so hungry, i would have turned it down. but the combination of craving it and being so hungry and just being dumb, and i ate it. i didn't have rice or noodles, but i need eat general tso chicken, pepper steak, chicken teriyaki. and worst of all, crab ragoons. so i'm full of nasty oils and gluten, after going over a month with no grain and very clean eating.

i feel heavy and tired and slow. my calories weren't ruined for the day, but i feel disappointed and sluggish. tomorrow i'll start new and fresh. a craving is not worth this feeling.

Totals:
    calories: 1528
    carbs: 73
    fat: 81 (i might eat some coconut oil in a bit to bring this up.)
    protein: 129

obviously these aren't near as good as i've been before. yesterday my fat was a bit low, but so were my calories. the day before my totals were:

calories: 1478
    carbs: 36
    fat: 126
    protein: 61

meggan is offline Member
    I had some missteps in the last few days. a fast food burger, a couple fries, potato chips, pizza, sweets.
    It was mostly spaced out in 3 days and with some primal healthy food plugged in there. i'm not going to panic or worry. i'm going to eat some eggs for breakfast and remember way i want to eat primal.

i can eat those things every once and a while. but i should try to stay full of healthy foods.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12