Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Severe knotts in shoulders and back, any suggestions? page 3

YogaBare is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by YogaBare View Post
    There's a root cause - and it's often postural.

In my case the tense shoulders are caused by a slight curve in my lower spine - this has a knock on effect up the spine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sambo712 View Post
    Here's a quick update:
    I've now had my first two Chiropractic visits, and the xrays revealed that my neck is curving in the wrong direction, my right hip is 10 mm high, and my pelvis is twisted 16mm to the left. Sounds like we've nailed down the problem folks,
    Gloat I love being right
    "I think the basic anti-aging diet is also the best diet for prevention and treatment of diabetes, scleroderma, and the various "connective tissue diseases." This would emphasize high protein, low unsaturated fats, low iron, and high antioxidant consumption, with a moderate or low starch consumption.

In practice, this means that a major part of the diet should be milk, cheese, eggs, shellfish, fruits and coconut oil, with vitamin E and salt as the safest supplements."

- Ray Peat

sarahelyse is offline Member
    I thought I'd throw this out there for anyone who wants to try a foam roller but is super cheap (like me).

Homemade Strength: Foam rolling is for church moms

I made one a few weeks ago, and I love it! (My dog chewed through some of the duct tape, but I'm just going to re-tape it.)

I'm *really* glad the OP figured out what was wrong! I bet it feels awesome to finally know how to fix your shoulder/upper back pain!!

Sambo712 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Thanks Sarahelyse, I love diy stuff, I really can't afford a foam roller right now so I'm going to try this one for sure.
    And yes, I am very glad to have a cause, now the healing process can begin I'm super hopeful!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123