Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Primal Journal - Canis Dirus page

CanisDirus is offline Member

Primal Journal - Canis Dirus

Primal Fuel
    Figured I should make a journal to track my progress, I am really bad at keeping up with stuff like this but I will try. If any of you more experienced PBer's have suggestions for me please don't be shy!
    I am following the PB to lose fat, hopefully gain some muscle, and improve my health.

Stats: Female, 27, 5'4" and 122 pounds.

On with the food!

B: 1 Primal protein bar + crumbs (yum!) and a cup of coffee with cream. Half a pack of Sweet N' Low. Trying to wean myself off of artificial sweeteners, it would be easier if the coffee at work wasn't mud.

L: Bell pepper stuffed with ground beef + onion with a little Kerrygold cheddar cheese sprinkled on top.

D: To be decided!

Snacks: I have organic/preservative free beef jerky and carrots. Not sure if I will eat them, though. I have a hard time getting hungry!

Drinks: Plain black tea or water with lemon juice.

Work out for today will be walking the Corgi!

Cynarin is offline Senior Member
    I love your username! I got to see the massive wall of dire wolf skulls at the La Brea tar pit museum years ago--staggering and so, so cool.

Anyway, I just wanted to come say hi--we're just about the same size and age and so if you need a buddy we can prod at one another.
    "To shed all the illusory rights & hesitations of history demands the economy of some legendary Stone Age--shamans not priests, bards not lords, hunters not police, gatherers of paleolithic laziness, gentle as blood, going naked for a sign or painted as birds, poised on the wave of explicit presence, the clockless nowever." --Hakim Bey, TAZ

Thanks! I've always had this fascination with prehistoric animals...the Dire Wolf being my favorite. I'm actually planning a trip to Cali with some friends and I'm definitely going to the La Brea museum!

I would love to have a buddy! It helps to have someone cheer you on.

Oh, me too. I am basically a five-year-old when it comes to dinosaurs...

Also, I couldn't help but notice that your workout tunes tend toward the metal, as do mine. I think we could be great friends.
    "To shed all the illusory rights & hesitations of history demands the economy of some legendary Stone Age--shamans not priests, bards not lords, hunters not police, gatherers of paleolithic laziness, gentle as blood, going naked for a sign or painted as birds, poised on the wave of explicit presence, the clockless nowever." --Hakim Bey, TAZ

Same here, I don't think you ever stop loving dinosaurs!

Yeah I love metal, it's awesome that you do too. I don't really know many other people who have similar tastes in music.

Did a bad job of keeping track of my food intake this weekend, it was a busy one! But I stayed on track for the most part. When I ate at my Grandma's on Sunday I did have some mashed potatoes with my pork chop. It was potatoes or Lima beans...ugh. So I chose the tastier starch.

So far today the only thing I have eaten is half a pork chop and some fruit because I wasn't very hungry. Will update this later when/if I eat anything else today!

As far as progress goes, it looks like I officially lost a pound. I should measure myself so I can keep track of inches lost. Some of my skin and allergy issues are clearing up...it's nice!

I had a cup of coffee for breakfast and a primal protein bar, and that's it. Will probably walk to the store today to replenish my apple supply, might do a full body work out after that if I have time (friends coming over for steaks!)

As far as dinner goes I will be having a rib-eye with raw veggies.

Fell off the wagon a bit last night.

Ate 2 cookies that were baked by a friend, majorly delicious and PAINFUL. I am bloated and I feel like all my digestive processes have stopped. Lesson learned. Fasting today in an effort to "clear" my system, will most likely have a snack before I head to the gun range with my Dad.

Snack will be a primal protein bar, they keep me so full! If I decide to eat dinner I will eat what's left of my steak and a salad.

Have fun at the range! The first time you go off the wagon is a hard lesson learned.

kuno1chi is offline Senior Member
    Enjoy your range time!!!
    Nothing relieves stress for me like blasting a few targets (well, ALMOST nothing)...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast