Page 4 of 46 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: SimpleFit: Excellent Primal Workout page 4

Fatty is offline Junior Member
    Primal Fuel
    I am trying to figure out how to put a pull-up bar in my shed. Suggestions?

Graeme is offline Junior Member
    Do you carb up to maintain muscle mass

cheapo is offline Senior Member
    Nope. Over the past 2 years I have been gradually reducing carbs. Typically I eat 1-2 pieces of bread per week (although for the past month I have eaten none.) Pasta's gone too (as are potatoes and rice). Meat and veggies. Some fruit every day. Very limited legumes. Chocolate.

My photos make me look a bit burlier than I am, as they are taken immediately after my Day 1 workouts.

Drifter is offline Member
    cheapo... do you do any exercises to hit your shoulders such as pike presses?

cheapo is offline Senior Member
    SimpleFit is my only workout.

DebFM is offline Senior Member
    Wow! Kudos on you progress, Cheapo! I've been looking for an uncomplicated workout routine & I think this qualifies. Thanks for posting!!

Greg is offline Senior Member
    Remarkable accomplishment! I don't know how I could have missed this thread. Much respect, brother!!
    ZC - 100% Carnivore

I EAT VEGANS

AppalachianMatt is offline Senior Member
    Good stuff. I am canceling my gym membership and was curious about what bodyweight exercises I could do. I have all my old Army routines but those aren't exactly functional. Awesome post.
    Today is a new day. You will get out of it just what you put into it. If you have made mistakes, there is always another chance for you. And supposing you have tried and failed again and again, you may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing we call 'Failure' is not the falling down, but the staying down.

Mary Pickford

goeyj is offline Member
    I started using the routine last week. I chose to start at level 5 because I thought it would challenge me, but would be "doable". It's been great so far!

I am thinking of modifying slightly based on my progress. I have a much easier time getting through the squat portion while the pullups are the ones slowing me down. I can get through them... just with much more effort and much slower. Besides that, it's really been cool. Short and sweet. Hits just about everything I need!

AppalachianMatt is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I tried it this morning and it was pretty good. I am going to tweak it a little for more of a challenge but it's simple, effective and not time consuming. I don't have to pay for a gym membership or even leave my humble aboad.
    Today is a new day. You will get out of it just what you put into it. If you have made mistakes, there is always another chance for you. And supposing you have tried and failed again and again, you may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing we call 'Failure' is not the falling down, but the staying down.

Mary Pickford

Page 4 of 46 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast