Page 13 of 46 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: SimpleFit: Excellent Primal Workout page 13

cheapo is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Kevin, the creator of SimpleFit and maintainer of the site, spent his holiday weekend upgrading and improving the SimpleFit site. He gives of his time out of goodwill and his only sources of revenue are the ads on the site and an Amazon referral link. The site costs money to host. If you feel like helping out directly, PayPal him a token of your appreciation at kevintmckay @ gmail . com
    Last edited by cheapo; 07-06-2010 at 11:31 AM.

visionteacher is offline Member
    I'm on week 4 of simple fit, can't say I've seen results yet, but I did 50 pull ups yesterday as well as the other goodies, and have never done that before in my life. So that's pretty awesome. I really like the program, and have recruited 4 other people to it already. I kicked Kevin some money today, he deserves it. Its a great program, I wish the boards were a bit more active though, so those of you that use it, use the board too! :-)

visionteacher is offline Member
    Results meaning physique changes, pull ups have already improved. The leveling up is addictive. The program forces me to push harder than I've ever pushed working out before.

The sturdy scotsman is offline Junior Member
    Excellent, just what I have been waiting for. Was looking for a workout that needed no equipment and could be done anywhere. Could have an issue with no pull up bar though. I'm 6'3" and my doors are only 5'11". Comical but kinda sore. Hope to get my son in on the action too as he is desperate to train but still young and this work out means he can't harm himself or me!!

Thanks again.

trapperjohnme is offline Senior Member
    its great, did my first simplefit workout yesterday and am really feeling it today. quite suprised actually

Quote Originally Posted by The sturdy scotsman View Post
    Excellent, just what I have been waiting for. Was looking for a workout that needed no equipment and could be done anywhere. Could have an issue with no pull up bar though. I'm 6'3" and my doors are only 5'11". Comical but kinda sore. Hope to get my son in on the action too as he is desperate to train but still young and this work out means he can't harm himself or me!!

Thanks again.
    Big guys and small doors is SimpleFit's greatest flaw. It's summer (in the Northern Hemisphere), can you work out outside?

Quote Originally Posted by trapperjohnme View Post
    its great, did my first simplefit workout yesterday and am really feeling it today. quite suprised actually
    Day 1 is the one you feel, no doubt!
    Good luck with it!

Quote Originally Posted by visionteacher View Post
    The leveling up is addictive.
    Yes! It is hilarious how something so simple ("Do it faster than last week!") can be so addictive.

zippy773 is offline Junior Member
    Ok, silly question. I love the idea of it because it's simple and easy to follow. So what if you don't have access to a chin bar? I don't go to a gym anymore (too many hours on the treadmill burned me out!), so I don't have access to one.

Also, excellent results!! Thanks for posting!

Quote Originally Posted by zippy773 View Post
    Ok, silly question. I love the idea of it because it's simple and easy to follow. So what if you don't have access to a chin bar? I don't go to a gym anymore (too many hours on the treadmill burned me out!), so I don't have access to one.

Also, excellent results!! Thanks for posting!
    You're welcome.
    Here are this week's post-workout shots.

For a pull-up bar: have you considered a door gym?
    What about a garage?
    Outside somewhere?
    Last edited by cheapo; 07-12-2010 at 04:25 PM.

zippy773 is offline Junior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I'll check out the door gym as an option. I think there is somewhere outside, but I need to find something viable since I live in Chicago and it's only livable outside for so long. Thanks!

Page 13 of 46 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast