Thread: Anyone else use Inversion table? page

Daemonized is online now Senior Member

Anyone else use Inversion table?

Shop Now
    A few years ago (long before I went Primal) I had a bout of sciatica. Hobbling around really sucked and I was doing P90X at the time and had to completely hang that up for a while. I felt like though maybe if could just get stretched out right the pain would go away. I considered going to a chiropractor but I've never been into them and I have no use for pain killers.
    What I did was get an inversion table. Inverting seemed to help and I starting doing that like four or five times a day until I was back to pain free again and able to workout. Ever since then, and it's been years, I get on the table and invert every single morning. I sort of have a routine that I do in the mornings. I do inverted squats, sit ups and twist my back around a little. I rarely hurt anymore but I just want to make sure that my back stays healed and strong.
    I really don't have a question here, I'm just wondering if anyone else does the same thing. Anyone else Grok on upside down?

That One Guy is offline Junior Member
    PrimalCon New York
    The inversion tables look awesome! I just cannot justify the cost of one of them right now. I've been standing at a desk for over 2 months now and my body has adjusted. However, when I sit down my lower back has some pain. I was considering a cheaper option with gravity boots.