Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Any way to duplicate sugar satisfaction?

Hybrid View

Any way to duplicate sugar satisfaction?

When I used to eat sugar, that initial few minutes after eating it felt so blissful... of course, the crash and crankiness and negative effects later on, but I haven't found any primal food that duplicates the sugar happiness, lol. Dark chocolate gives me energy and focus but not that blissful sensation. Is this a trick of unhealthy manmade foods or have you found a primal counterpart?

Banana fried in butter then drizzled with almond butter/cocoa/honey mixture is a pretty blissful experience for me. If you do honey i'd recommend the local raw kind.
    It's great with pecan nuts too.

Cocaine.

Quote Originally Posted by heatseeker View Post
    Cocaine.
    this

and if you can't get this, honey and yogurt are pretty awesome too
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
    lol

Cocaine.
    Yeah, or heroin. Or razor blades if you're a cutter. It may take some time to wean yourself away from that feeling, but don't kid yourself that it can be harmlessly replicated.

Actually, recently, the closest thing I've found so far is the way I feel during the 5-6 hours between my morning coffee with heavy cream and my first real meal, except that feeling is more like power and less like desperation.
    50yo, 5'3"
    SW-195
    CW-125, part calorie counting, part transition to primal
    GW- Goals are no longer weight-related

Cocaine.
    Or Tramadol, slow release, one of the most blizzful legal drugs known to mankind. It even blunts or removes hunger, gives you more energy for exercise, and makes you feel a little high without interfering with what you are doing. One 100 mg tablet may give effect also for the day after...

Paleobird Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorbag View Post
    Or Tramadol, slow release, one of the most blizzful legal drugs known to mankind. It even blunts or removes hunger, gives you more energy for exercise, and makes you feel a little high without interfering with what you are doing. One 100 mg tablet may give effect also for the day after...
    Sure. Other than causing grand mal seizures, it sounds like a lot of fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Paleobird View Post
    Sure. Other than causing grand mal seizures, it sounds like a lot of fun.
    Sure, some people may get bad reactions to aspirine, carbs or even Cocaine as well...

Paleobird Guest
    Sure, some people may get bad reactions to aspirine, carbs or even Cocaine as well...
    Three other things I don't put in my body.

How do you get high off tramadol? Have you done ECA stacks before? You sound like you spend quite a lot of time on bodybuilding.com or /fit/
    Make America Great Again