Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Any way to duplicate sugar satisfaction? page 3

Paleobird Guest
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by Derpamix View Post
    Sugar is as satisfying as sex so essentially I am having sex all day long. Good to know. Thanks, Paleobird.
    If you honestly believe this, then you have never had really good sex.

Derpamix is offline Senior Member
    You said it not me.

You're more than welcome to show me what I've been missing though.
    Longing is the agony of the nearness of the distant

Gorbag is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by heatseeker View Post
    Cocaine.
    Or Tramadol, slow release, one of the most blizzful legal drugs known to mankind. It even blunts or removes hunger, gives you more energy for exercise, and makes you feel a little high without interfering with what you are doing. One 100 mg tablet may give effect also for the day after...

Paleobird Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorbag View Post
    Or Tramadol, slow release, one of the most blizzful legal drugs known to mankind. It even blunts or removes hunger, gives you more energy for exercise, and makes you feel a little high without interfering with what you are doing. One 100 mg tablet may give effect also for the day after...
    Sure. Other than causing grand mal seizures, it sounds like a lot of fun.

heatseeker is offline Senior Member
    Snark aside, I think the point of this thread is: That blissful high is what comes before addiction, and the things that cause it are often pretty harmful, so you should try to wean yourself off needing it.

I agree with PP that the only things that come close are my morning cup of coffee and intense exercise (both of which I believe I'm probably addicted to). Tabatas are better than most sex I've had.

Quote Originally Posted by Paleobird View Post
    Sure. Other than causing grand mal seizures, it sounds like a lot of fun.
    Sure, some people may get bad reactions to aspirine, carbs or even Cocaine as well...

Paleobird Guest
    Sure, some people may get bad reactions to aspirine, carbs or even Cocaine as well...
    Three other things I don't put in my body.

Derpamix is offline Senior Member
    How do you get high off tramadol? Have you done ECA stacks before? You sound like you spend quite a lot of time on bodybuilding.com or /fit/
    Longing is the agony of the nearness of the distant

heatseeker is offline Senior Member
    I think cocaine would probably feel awesome, but I've never tried it because when I was a kid I read a Sweet Valley High book where a character died trying cocaine for the first time. SCARED STRAIGHT. God, I'm vanilla.

Quote Originally Posted by Derpamix View Post
    How do you get high off tramadol? Have you done ECA stacks before? You sound like you spend quite a lot of time on bodybuilding.com or /fit/
    No, I have never used ECA stack or spent a lot of time on the cites you are mentioned. I have experimented with tramadol though and never got any bad reactions for the 4 -5 years I have tried them, and I usually use 2-3 tablets of 100 mg per week, one tablet every second day or so. For dieting and sense of wellbeing it is important that it is slow release and not the powders in gelatin capsules. Here where I live I buy them over counter, and it is correct what paleobird says that it may produce seizures in some persons, but a doze of 300 mg per day is considered to be safe. Personally I never use more than 100 mg every other day though...

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast