Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: Any way to duplicate sugar satisfaction? page 10

Heth is offline Member
    I have actually found lately that it is protein that makes me feel awesome, but in a positive, non-crashing way.
    I was into the whole 'eat moar fat' thing and thus trying not to eat too much protein.
    But because I'm starting to follow the 'lift heavy things' law I am starting to want to eat more protein and find I feel my best after eating a good portion of protein , say 50g, such as in 8 eggs or 300g of fish.
    Primal since May 2012. Loving life and down 50lbs.

Drumroll is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorbag View Post
    OK, but do you see any reason to include the physiological mecanism of the skeletal muscle-pump as a sexual "fetish"?
    A fetish is basically any person, object, feeling, or idea to which one places intense fascination on. It doesn't have to be a "sexual" fascination, but it certainly can be. It could also be a religious fascination, an economic fascination (such as an extreme drive to accumulate more wealth to the exclusion of all else), ect.

In fact, for a while there, one could argue that weightlifting was kind of like Arnold's religion. So, you do have that aspect to it. I'm not sure fetish isn't a fairly apt description of the concept in question here.

Gorbag is offline Senior Member
    The skeletal muscle-pump or hyperaemia have much in common when the genitala are filled with blood, so it is a very real biological phenomena and the feeling is great when a full blown muscle pump happens...

Derpamix is offline Senior Member
    The skeletal muscle-pump or hyperaemia have much in common when the genitala are filled with blood, so it is a very real biological phenomena and the feeling is great when a full blown muscle pump happens...
    Is this why it's not uncommon for excessive bodybuilding to cause impotence?
    nihil

Neckhammer is offline Senior Member
    Dude your conflating skeletal muscle with an organ made of erectile tissue (and smooth and skeletal)...seriously, where you going with this....

No matter how hard or "pumped" your muscles get you will not get an erection unless you have a fetish for that feeling that creates sexual arousal.

Drumroll is offline Senior Member
    It can feel nice, yes. But I'm not sure about some peoples' drive to achieve this "pumped up" feeling. It has very little, if any at all, effect on the overall gains from or effectiveness of weightlifting or bodyweight exercises. For me it's just, get out there and lift heavy things, including yourself. Forget about trying to achieve any sort of euphoria from it, just do it.

Sometimes the euphoria happens on its own, but I wouldn't make it a goal to "achieve" this like some people do.

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Derpamix View Post
    Is this why it's not uncommon for excessive bodybuilding to cause impotence?
    Actually I'm pretty sure this is caused by the Bros hitting the stims too hard.

I had a couple of friends date some muscle heads... limp dicks and did NOT want to give up their freaking stims.
    Addicts.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Quote Originally Posted by cori93437 View Post
    Actually I'm pretty sure this is caused by the Bros hitting the stims too hard.

I had a couple of friends date some muscle heads... limp dicks and did NOT want to give up their freaking stims.
    Addicts.
    Yeah, it also causes them to get gyno. I was just having a go at Gorbag though, he's hilarious.
    nihil

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Derpamix View Post
    Yeah, it also causes them to get gyno. I was just having a go at Gorbag though, he's hilarious.
    I imagine him just like these two... only less funny.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by cori93437 View Post
    I imagine him just like these two... only less funny.
    oh god I can't stop laughing

bust alllll kinds of nuts
    nihil

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast