Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Getting through the low carb flu page 6

Ayla2010 is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by Derpamix View Post
    I wonder how a middle aged woman could possibly act so childish. Do you need to inject your tried old opinion following every single post then have the audacity to claim to be annoyed when other people are posting their own opinions? Half of these tirades lately are your fault, if not more. I swear, then you go and run to cry about it in other threads. If you can't handle it, stop posting towards people, god damn. You're lucky this is the perfect place for you to be coddled at because all you do is derail threads and spam nonsense.
    first off, I am not middle aged, and secondly fuck off. You have no reason to be here, this lifestyle doesn't interest you.
    Its not running off to cry, its to talk to people who also think you are an idiot.
    I do not derail threads. I answer the question, and then you and your girlfriend start derailing it, but saying my experience is wrong.
    Seriously get the fuck out.

Zach is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayla2010 View Post
    We have been through this before. I was doing heavy exercise (CrossFit) while under 50g carb per day.
    So yes it is fine for some people, its still early on for her, so it may be just an adjustment period.
    And there are other people in that other thread, not just sitting on their asses you know.
    I wish I could like posts on here.
    No-one is pushing anything on to the OP.
    She came on here asking for help with being LC, this is the help we have given her.
    She may still be adjusting, or she may need to have more carbs, but she will know unless she has a chance to try ya know.
    Isn't another name for it laminitis? (they end up with something wrong in their hooves from being so over weight (I think, can't remember exactly)
    growing up we often had to section off paddocks for horses getting too much grass, and getting very over weight.
    thanks, I knew it was related somehow, I just couldn't remember.
    So yeah I know this really happens, and its fairly common, at least where I was growing up in NZ, as there was often plenty of green grass.
    this has to be it.
    Yes, and people are wondering why I am getting annoyed at these people.
    first off, I am not middle aged, and secondly fuck off. You have no reason to be here, this lifestyle doesn't interest you.
    Its not running off to cry, its to talk to people who also think you are an idiot.
    I do not derail threads. I answer the question, and then you and your girlfriend start derailing it, but saying my experience is wrong.
    Seriously get the fuck out.
    Nope, no derailing here! In fact, you only had one post even remotely on topic which just told her to go to a place full of people slapping each other on the back for spooning bacon grease and doing coconut oil shooters.

Derpamix is offline Senior Member
    "I think you should try it and find out yourself" is not answering any questions. You've probably posted 1,000 times in the last week this same thing.

My advice is legitimate, sorry you don't believe so.
    Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.

I am not spooning bacon grease or doing coconut oil shooters.
    People need to try something for themselves to know if it works or not. How the hell else would they know? Just because YOU say so. Um OK.

Zach, someone on here said it was not possible to work out that hard on low carb.
    I was sharing my experience showing that is not true.
    This is what this is all about, people ask something, and people share their experience. No good posting a billion links, doesn't make it true for a person, just because some expert says so.

Zach is offline Banned
    I am not spooning bacon grease or doing coconut oil shooters.
    People need to try something for themselves to know if it works or not. How the hell else would they know? Just because YOU say so. Um OK.
    Pretty sure you said you would take a spoon of bacon grease over some fresh squeezed orange juice. I mean come on!

i would, because I know what juice does to me. So yeah. But I don't drink bacon grease.

Derpamix is offline Senior Member
    That doesn't work in a scientific context, Ayla2010. I couldn't care less about what you eat, tbh, and I'm sure most other people don't either. So, I don't see why you need to go and tell someone else to eat like you in all contexts(like this thread, for example)

The OP seems really impressionable, it's kind of unfortunate
    Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.

I don't tell people to eat like I do. You and your girlfriend there, are saying what is right for you is right for everyone. I am not saying that at all.
    I tell them what works for me, and then say that they need to try it to know, because they are specifically asking about low carb.

And if you must know, the OP posted in another thread, and she is going to stick with the basics for a while, so she isn't going to do HFLC at this stage.
    So please.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast