Thread: Lesson learned... page

unchatenfrance is offline Senior Member

Lesson learned...

Shop Now
    So normally my breakfast consists of 2 hard-boiled eggs and a sausage at 7am and this is usually enough to keep me going easily until 1 or 2pm. This morning I felt like having a bowl of berries along with my usual and I was starving by 10:30...... sheesh. Ulta-low carb breakfasts it is......

lil_earthmomma is offline Senior Member
    I'm the same. If I have ANY sugar at breakfast, I'm screwed for the rest of the day and hungry, with massive carb cravings.

Lillian is offline Member
    Same experience here. I usually have bacon + eggs for breakfast and that will last for 5-6 hrs, but if I add in some carbs like avocado I get hungry within 2-3

frogfarm is offline Member
    trudgin' across the tundra, mile after mile
    I was just contemplating this because I've been eating once a day 99% of the time for a number of months now, but it's usually not until mid to late afternoon, since that's when I start feeling hungry. Today I went out to breakfast with a friend and had coffee with half and half (they were out of cream) and 8 scrambled eggs with ham, cheese and extra butter. Now it's twelve hours later and not only am I not hungry in the least, I still feel like I just ate a couple of hours ago. Not bloated or lethargic, just comfortably satisfied.