Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Belly-Fat Banishing Chronicles page 2

Crabbcakes is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Got to keep the mohawk AND the job? Sweet!

Send a pic - you could take a piece of paper and cut it into an oval shape to hold in front of your face if you are like me and want to remain as anonymous as possible. I am curious! The most courageous I have ever been with the hair is to have the crown cut so it would stick up a small bit, coupled with blonde highlights all over (I was brown-haired before I went white). I had short hair anyway, so no derring-do there.
    I have a mantra that I have spouted for years... "If I eat right, I feel right. If I feel right, I exercise right. If I exercise right, I think right. If I think right, I eat right..." Phil-SC

Oh, wow! I bow down to your superior gumption! That dark color of yours is the bomb!! I like my white just fine now, but back then, it kind of intimidated me. Now I think I am too old to care, hah! Here is me...

image.jpg
    I have a mantra that I have spouted for years... "If I eat right, I feel right. If I feel right, I exercise right. If I exercise right, I think right. If I think right, I eat right..." Phil-SC

Rasputina is offline Senior Member
    xxx
    Last edited by Rasputina; 02-02-2013 at 02:51 PM.

That is a Fourth original - she adores all things dinosaur, and created this, what she titled "weirdasaurus". I just now pulled it off the fridge to shoot the pic because it had the right dimensions and was ready-made.

Thanks for the compliment, but white hair totally washes out the complexion, so there are big adjustments there, just so you know.
    Violet, huh? You do like to play with hair color!

xxx
    Last edited by Rasputina; 02-02-2013 at 02:51 PM.

I understand about the pieciness - I like that look, too. You got me right up off the lazy-boy, nothing but fingers through the hair this morning after waking up. I have awful sensitive skin, so right now I can play with only health-food store quality goop, and I normally use some kind of face cream so I don't get irritated spots on the pate skin to control wire-y-ness, but it does nothing to "style" stuff, if you know what I mean. If you could create a holding pomade with zero bad stuff, I would be your first customer. That includes no petroleum derivatives, silicones, artificial perfumes, FD&C colors, preservatives outside of maybe rosemary or some such, SLS...

xxx
    Last edited by Rasputina; 02-02-2013 at 02:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rasputina View Post
    Hey, Crabby, have you tried beeswax? That's what i usually use, and you can find it at most African-American hairshops.
    Do you know what they cut it with? I have beeswax chunks purchased to eventually take a crack at homemade creams, but beeswax is too hard all by its lonesome, and doesn't melt at skin temp. Unless there is this fab thing I never heard about!

xxx
    Last edited by Rasputina; 02-02-2013 at 02:52 PM.

Hey raspy - love the conversation, but am sliding into the throes of an awful headache... Blurry vision, nausea etc. gotta go, these get horrible, sorry lots!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast