Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223

Thread: Paleo And Politics page 23

kenn is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Going paleo has turned me off from the communal rights ideology/theories and set me straight on the individual rights/liberties as a priority. Additionally, it has made me a more stalwart defender of the 1st, 2nd, 4th and 5th amendments of the constitution.
    Starting Date: Dec 18, 2010
    Starting Weight: 294 pounds
    Current Weight: 235 pounds
    Goal Weight: 195 pounds

Mr.Perfidy is offline Senior Member
    reported
    "Ah, those endless forests, and their horror-haunted gloom! For what eternities have I wandered through them, a timid, hunted creature, starting at the least sound, frightened of my own shadow, keyed-up, ever alert and vigilant, ready on the instant to dash away in mad flight for my life. For I was the prey of all manner of fierce life that dwelt in the forest, and it was in ecstasies of fear that I fled before the hunting monsters."

Jack london, "Before Adam"

MarieD is offline Junior Member
    The more committed I get to eating whole, good food - especially through interaction with my local farmers market - the more clarified my libertarian / conservative views become. I have an ominous feeling that the overreaching, bloated federal government, through its agencies, will move to make sustainable, local farm grown foods increasingly difficult to get - through regulation, taxes, etc. I want the government out of my refrigerator - I want to eat and feed my family what I choose. I'm actually scared about the future of our food supply, dictated by our nanny government.

OutdoorAmy is offline Senior Member
    I love reading about all the other libertarian-minded people within this community. Gives me hope that we won't become the dystopian society we fear (esp. if we all manage to live healthier and longer than every one else - more chances to vote for some change! More fertile too, to help make more freedom loving, healthy people.) . . . . plus I feel like I've found my people!

You guys are awesome!
    Healthy Bucket List:
    • Summit all of Colorado's 14-ers
    • Hike the Appalachian Trail
    • Do a real pull-up
    • Run a 5k
    • Be "Hot For Training Camp"

Check out my journey at Outdoor Amy's Blog.

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223