Thread: Feeling good since going primal but... page

buddylee13 is offline Junior Member

Feeling good since going primal but...

Primal Fuel
    I've been primal now since the New Year started and I love the lifestyle and I do feel good but as of yet I haven't noticed any changes in weight either on the scale or clothes fitting differently. I'm eating between 40-60 grams of carbs a day , no grains or dairy and most of my meats are grass fed. At 5'10" and 207lbs I know I'm nowheres near where I should be. Calorie intake between 1500-1700 using my fitness pal. maybe I have 1 piece of fruit a day and a few almonds for a snack . Just thought I should start to see some results by now. Maybe I'm just a little impatient?

Ayla2010 is offline Senior Member
    it can take a while for some. Just stick with it, as suggested in the book, and things will happen.

Shelli is offline Senior Member
    Yeah, give it awhile. Stick with the "I feel good" part. I always give up a couple weeks into it because of no weight loss, then I immediately feel crappy again and wish I hadn't quit.

Thanks for the responses, I really do like the eating plan and not looking at this as not just a weight loss program but a permanent way of life

cobalamin is offline Member
    Fasting for 24 hours on a non-working day is an idea... growth hormone boost at the 18 hour mark will induce lipolysis(fat burning).

One other thing I notice is that I seem to be sleeping better than before PB