My fiancee got me into this as she has always been a bit of a healthfood nut (or so she thought). She actually learned of paleo/primal diets from her sister... so ultimately I guess we have her to thank.
Anyways, for the past 2 weeks we have 100% stuck to the paleo/primal diet. What I have noticed thus far...
- I don't feel hungry all of the time
- I have way more energy throughout the day (no mid afternoon crash)
- I don't eat nearly as much caloriewise but feel full
- I actually get tired when I should, and sleep better than ever
- Last but not least... I have gone from 195lbs to 186lbs
Just wish we would have learned about this way of eating sooner.
By the way... my fiancee is an amazing cook. I will try to get her on here ASAP so she can share her recipies. She made paleo blueberry muffins the other day and it was exactly like a "real" muffin
Last edited by Xeno; 01-19-2013 at 01:02 PM.