Thread: Just getting started! page

StickyBuns is offline Junior Member

Just getting started!

Primal Fuel
    Hi All - I started PB about 2 1/2 weeks ago, and it has been great so far! I have lots of weight to lose, but I'm already down about 9 total. I can really see a difference!

I have noticed that I am never hungry though, particularly this week, and I'm not eating much at all. I don't want to go against my instinct of not eating when not hungry, but I have also heard things about not getting enough fat, etc.

For example, yesterday I ate a handful of trail mix, a few pieces of beef jerkey and about one cup of shrimp salad with avacado for dinner. This morning, I had one piece of sausage but really didn't want it.

Let me know if you have any suggestions or thoughts on this! I'm excited to be part of the community here.

SW - 246
    CW - 236.8
    GW - 175

Nigel is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by StickyBuns View Post
    I have noticed that I am never hungry though
    I get days when I'm not hungry so I'll miss a meal or two and call it an intermittent fast. I think part of it is that by eating better nutrition we don't need the quantity we used to eat. I know I certainly feel I have had enough on far less.
    Why use a sledge hammer to crack a nut when a steam roller is even more effective, and, is fun to drive.

jeeva1388 is offline Junior Member
    ustin Bieber's latest book, "Just Getting Started," hit stores Thursday, and MTV News is rounding up some of the best bites.