Hi all,
New to the forum but not new to the paleo ideal.
I know there are a million and one posts about weight loss on this forum but I have a dilemna.
I have been following a low carb lifestyle for the past six months with cheats every week and a half.
Currently, I do an IF/Warrior diet where I only eat once or twice a day keeping my food pretty much the same for convenience. Here is a sample of my diet.

Whey protein shake:
3 carbs 17 pros 1 fat
2 servings about 200 cal

About a pound and a half chicken or grass fed beef
660-1000 cals

Avocado
240 cals

turkey bacon or whole eggs only doing about 175 cals at a time.

all ontop of a big salad of romaine, broccoli, cauliflower, tomatoes, cucumbers, carrots, olives, and bell peppers. Usually with mustard as my dressing. Weird I know but I love mustard.

cals range from about 1750- 2500 depending on my activity level of the day.

I am 6'2" 198 pounds on a good day and have about 15% body fat (all around hips and stomach)
I excersize 3-4xs per week doing compund usually full body workouts which last from 45-75 mins.

My problem is I can't seem to lose weight past this point! I hope to one day enter a bodybuilding show and reach the pinnacle of my performance. When I was following the standard high carb low fat regiment I got down to 11% body fat but have not been able to do so since.

If there is any lovely people out there who would mind sparing some advice my way it would be much appreciate!