Just wondering if anyone has tried this. I did it yesterday and felt great all day, barely felt any hunger, and dropped two lbs that had come on after barely eating for a day due to nasty cellulitis on my face which I'm still just getting over. I've been eating mostly primal for a couple months but I'm definitely not totally metabolically normal although I haven't had the low blood sugar shakes since I started despite eating too much sugar and some wheat over thanksgiving and Christmas.... I've very recently had four children in 5.5 years, still breastfeeding my youngest and tandem fed all of them. I lost all the weight after the first three (though it took longer each time) but on my fourth felt super nauseated the whole way through and gained much less than with the others. Lost it all pretty much giving birth, but my appetite returned after three months and 20lbs came back on fairly quickly much to my dismay! (Might've had something to do with eating home-made sourdough with jam and butter every day!). I have lost 8lbs so far on primal, though I need to be stricter, and wondering whether the occasional meat-only day might be a good way to help my metabolism shift towards normal. I should say also, I have more to lose than just pregnancy weight, overall right now I feel about 30lbs is what I need to lose. I have not weighed that (135lbs) since I was 14, so we'll see if I need to reconsider closer to that weight, but I'm 5'7" so it should be about right. Very much appreciate any input! Yesterday I ate two eggs and three chipolata sausages for breakfast, slice of turkey and a couple of beef around lunch, and two eggs in the evening. Only other things ate was a bit of butter to fry the eggs with....