Thank you, I bought it. I'm glad to hear I don't need to "clean my gut". An earlier thread talked a lot about candida. I looked at various sites and came away confused.

How long do you think primal is going to take to relieve constipation? Boy am I eager. I thought I had it licked last week, only to fail again. On the other hand, if this ever works it will be truly a miracle.

I saw the information about MiraLax on Google News 2 days ago. If I sound like I know what I'm talking about I'm making a big misimpression. I'm just learning. But I hate Miralax because it's what my G.I. doctor prescribes. He takes lovely pictures all the way up and insists that the intestines are all completely clean. So I was required to drink a gallon of that stuff in one day. 5 Years ago I could do that, today I can't and I failed my last G.I. inspection because of that.

Thanks for the advice, I'll try 2 different probiotics. I'm not really ready to try making Kefir yet. And I'm not sure dairy agrees with me although I love it. Do you have a link to how to make Kefir?