Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Are you a sugaraholic? page 4

SugarBaby is offline Senior Member
    A Steve Jobs bio pic is coming out staring Ashton Kucher. Jobs was known for a strict vegetarian diet, often monofood, then vegan. One wonders if a paleo diet might have made the difference.
    WWW.SUGARAHOLICS.COM

I was a sugarbaby; meaning since I was born I was given lots of sugar, and ate lots of processed foods, especially sweets until I was into my thirties. Most people in the west were/are sugarbabies.

“How does today’s youngster educate his sense of taste? By submerging it in a sea of sugar from the time he gets up to the time he goes to bed.” W. Root and Richard DeRochemont, Eating in America (1976)

SugarBaby is offline Senior Member
    Avoid substitutes! I finally got it through my brain that trying to find paleo substitutes for bread, cookies, cakes, etc., is stupid for a sugaraholic. The almond flour is not really paleo, point one, and the "treat foods" keep your brain focused on the same old food you had trouble with pre-paleo. I would have stall in my weigjt loss, and think how could this be. Once I finally decided to JERF-- just eat real food, life improved dramatically.
    WWW.SUGARAHOLICS.COM

I was a sugarbaby; meaning since I was born I was given lots of sugar, and ate lots of processed foods, especially sweets until I was into my thirties. Most people in the west were/are sugarbabies.

“How does today’s youngster educate his sense of taste? By submerging it in a sea of sugar from the time he gets up to the time he goes to bed.” W. Root and Richard DeRochemont, Eating in America (1976)

eKatherine is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by SugarBaby View Post
    A Steve Jobs bio pic is coming out staring Ashton Kucher. Jobs was known for a strict vegetarian diet, often monofood, then vegan. One wonders if a paleo diet might have made the difference.
    Kutcher decided to get into character by eating a raw fruitarian diet as Jobs had on occasion. He ended up in the hospital with an inflamed pancreas.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234