Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Extreme Dry Eyes page 4

healthy11 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    I drink caffeine and it has no effect on my dry eyes and neither does eating more safe starches. I started eating less carbs recently... back to mostly VLC with a few safe starches throughout the week and I still have dry eyes no matter what my carb level is. I am hoping vitamin C helps, but I also think it's environmentally related and possibly genetic.

Matt is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by healthy11 View Post
    I drink caffeine and it has no effect on my dry eyes and neither does eating more safe starches. I started eating less carbs recently... back to mostly VLC with a few safe starches throughout the week and I still have dry eyes no matter what my carb level is. I am hoping vitamin C helps, but I also think it's environmentally related and possibly genetic.
    How much starch did you add back? It wasn't really working for me when I tried starch just 4 times in the week. I upped to the 400 starch calories per day (as per the Perfect Health Diet instructions), and within a couple days I noticed a marked improvement. Just though I'd share my personal experience encase it could be helpful.

healthy11 is offline Senior Member
    I added that amount, too, and started gaining weight and didn't feel good with that much so I reverted back to low carb with a few starches throughout the week and feel much better.

Derpamix is offline Senior Member
    Dry eyes are direct correlation to how well you sleep. If you find yourself waking up frequently during the night, it's likely your stress hormones are elevated causing night dehydration.

Increasing carbs would help with this, as well as improving cataracts through increase of co2. Breathing in a bad before sleeping seems to help me as well.
    Longing is the agony of the nearness of the distant

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234