Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Lala70 Primal Journal page 5

lala70 is offline Senior Member
    Hi Everyone,

Well yesterday marks 7 weeks 100% primal. I weighed in this morning and I am down another 2 pounds , which makes a grand total of 13.5 in 7 weeks YAY!!! My daughter has a cheer competition out of town this weekend,so I will be staying with my eldest daughter and her family. I will make sure I pre cook and pre plan all my meals for the weekend. She doesn't take offence to me bringing my own food,and understands that I choose not to eat a lot of the food she cooks. Had a great day today,my daughter had to be at the gym by 7 am because Breakfast Television was filming her cheer school this morning. My hubby is home so we decided to go do some shopping, he spoiled me rotten and bought me a beautiful new black italian purse and some matching heels ( I think he likes me ) lol. I am keeping my fingers crossed that he doesn't get a call to go back to work before the weekend. It would be really nice to spend some family time together,with his line of work there is just never enough.

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

itchy166 is offline Senior Member
    You are two and a half ounces ahead of me on your weight loss! Interesting how close our rate of weight loss is after seven weeks.

Reach your goal weight, and you'll probably need a new outfit to go with your purse and shoes
    "It's a great life, if you don't weaken.". John Buchan

lala70 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I will hold you to that !

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345