Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Lala70 Primal Journal page 4

Lizard is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by lala70 View Post
    Hi there, MCT oil ( Medium chain triglcerides ). It is tasteless and odorless, it has all kinds of health benefits and acts well as an appetite suppressant! I take 1 shot ( tbsp. ) in the morning and one in the afternoon,it also provides me all kinds of energy! I love this stuff!
    Thanks for the info - did you get it from a health shop?? What is you current daily calories (% F, P & C)- at the same weight almost were you started 145lbs..
    Nobody can imprison your power of imagination.

Restarted the journey:
    SW: 153lbs (Starting date - 05/08/2013)
    CW: 146lbs (13/08/2013)
    GW: 130lbs

lala70 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lizard View Post
    Thanks for the info - did you get it from a health shop?? What is you current daily calories (% F, P & C)- at the same weight almost were you started 145lbs..
    Yes, I purchased The MCT oil from a health food store. My daily calories are usually around 1300, my macros are Fat around 70%- Protein around 20% and the rest in carbs.I see our stats are pretty close! How tall are you? We will have to keep in touch for support

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Khaleesi is offline Member
    Hi itchy166 Hubby! Oh yes I can! My hubby works in the oil patch too (Elk Point) and I have to make his meals and send them with him cause he's spoiled and camp food can suck!

hi Lala, diggin your journal! You guys are so cute how you banter back and forth! Love it! Your progress is amazing!
    Last edited by Khaleesi; 02-07-2013 at 10:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Khaleesi View Post
    Hi itchy166 Hubby! Oh yes I can! My hubby works in the oil patch too (Elk Point) and I have to make his meals and send them with him cause he's spoiled and camp food can suck!

hi Lala, diggin your journal!
    Hi there, I usually only send him with his first day lunches ( never know if he is going to have access to a fridge ).He always makes sure he is well stocked with canned fish and other primal snacks for back up. He manages to do very well at eating primal whether in a camp or living out of a motel room. But nothing beats coming home for home cooked primal meals.

Absolutely! My hub has diverticulitis and paleo and probiotics are keeping it in check for the most part. He could lose 10 lbs just thinking about dieting like most men. But he supports me in my crazyness anyway. I'm finally on my way back down in size after discovering a sluggish thyroid. I follow IF with paleo and very low carb. I love your pic, you have beautiful hair. Mine is long and red, keep threatening to cut it, but hub would freak. Love following your story. We are practically neighbors!

Quote Originally Posted by Khaleesi View Post
    Absolutely! My hub has diverticulitis and paleo and probiotics are keeping it in check for the most part. He could lose 10 lbs just thinking about dieting like most men. But he supports me in my crazyness anyway. I'm finally on my way back down in size after discovering a sluggish thyroid. I follow IF with paleo and very low carb. I love your pic, you have beautiful hair. Mine is long and red, keep threatening to cut it, but hub would freak. Love following your story. We are practically neighbors!
    It's nice to know I'm not the only "work widow" on here lol. Where are you from?

Annieh is offline Senior Member
    Lala you are an inspiration. 100% primal, that is awesome and you are getting the great results you deserve. Your food sounds yummy. Your hubby is lucky you pack his lunch I do that sometimes too, makes me happy knowing I am "enabling" him to eat primal rather than pick up something at the cafeteria.

Quote Originally Posted by Annieh View Post
    Lala you are an inspiration. 100% primal, that is awesome and you are getting the great results you deserve. Your food sounds yummy. Your hubby is lucky you pack his lunch I do that sometimes too, makes me happy knowing I am "enabling" him to eat primal rather than pick up something at the cafeteria.
    Hi there, and thank you for all of kind words. My husband works oilfield and is gone for days,weeks,sometimes months . So when he goes to work I am only able to send him food for the next day (or night). We both went 100% primal on Jan. 2nd, so we are both a huge support to each other (almost competitive sometimes)lol.

We live in Saskatoon, he works in Alberta. Work widow! That's about the size of it. haha

Hi all,

Well yesterday marked week 6 of being 100% primal! I weighed myself this morning and I was down another pound since last week,so that is a grand total of 11.5 pounds since Jan.2nd. I am still doing 2 shots of the MCT oil a day and I picked up some ketone sticks the other day and check it every morning ( it shows that I am in full ketosis). I really need to start working out,but can't seem to motivate myself. My hubby is installing a pull up bar,so I think I will start doing,planks,squats,push ups and modified pull ups. I just can't seem to jump on the treadmill and seem to always have an excuse for going for a walk. I'm not sure why I don't walk outside more because when we do go for walks I really enjoy it! Thank god for a large family and having to run up and down stairs to do laundry and other things,or I wouldn't get much exercise at all .

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast