Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Lala70 Primal Journal

Shop Now
    Hi All,

So i have decided to stop tracking my food and just relax. I am becoming way too obsessive with weighing myself daily and tracking everything I eat. I feel really good that I have cut out grains,dairy sugar and ALCOHOL and have a pretty good idea what I should be eating every day. I will weigh myself once a week, it amazes me how it effects me mentally is I step on the scale and I am up 0.2 of a pound.I will continue on eating what is good for me and eventually will hit my goal weight and feel even more amazing!

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Great idea! You are doing excellent, and the scale is just a distraction
    "It's a great life, if you don't weaken.". John Buchan

Quote Originally Posted by itchy166 View Post
    Great idea! You are doing excellent, and the scale is just a distraction
    Yeah,I think I'm gonna throw them in the garbage!

Hi all,

Well this is day 2 of not tracking my food or jumping on the scale first thing in the morning. I have to say it's driving me a little crazy, but I will get over it. I ate pretty good yesterday-

Breakfast-Protein shake with coconut milk
    Lunch-3 cups of spinach sauteed in homemade tomato sauce with 6 "paleo" meatballs
    Supper-Ribeye steak with crab and shrimp and spinach sauteed in the cast iron pan the ribeye was cooked in

I had very bad cramps in my stomach yesterday,was very odd. My diet the day before was nothing out of the ordinary.The only thing different was I was shredding cheese for my kids for their tacos and I ate a little tiny piece of cheese ( I haven't had any dairy for a month). I'm not sure if that was the cause or not,I have ate cheese for years and years and it didn't seem to bother me before.

Hi All,

Well yesterday marked 5 weeks of being 100% primal! On Friday I decided to start doing co shots,one in the morning and one mid afternoon, Monday I went and bought some MCT oil.It is amazing stuff, adding a lot of energy and decreasing my appetite. I still use co to cook most of my food in. I am IFing now,eating my last meal n the evening and my fist one of the day at noon. I was drinking protein shacks 99% of the time for breakfast anyway ( I have never been a big breakfast eater anyway). I weighed in yesterday and was at 137.8 down 4 pounds from last week's weigh in by 4 pounds,so I am thrilled with these results!

Height 5"1.5
    SW 148.3
    CW 137.8
    GW 120ish

WOW!!!

I should have proof read that post! Sorry about the spelling mistakes! I guess at 5:30 in the morning I should have a coffee and wake up a little more before I start typing lol!

Quote Originally Posted by lala70 View Post
    Hi All,

Well yesterday marked 5 weeks of being 100% primal! On Friday I decided to start doing co shots,one in the morning and one mid afternoon, Monday I went and bought some MCT oil.It is amazing stuff, adding a lot of energy and decreasing my appetite. I still use co to cook most of my food in. I am IFing now,eating my last meal n the evening and my fist one of the day at noon. I was drinking protein shacks 99% of the time for breakfast anyway ( I have never been a big breakfast eater anyway). I weighed in yesterday and was at 137.8 down 4 pounds from last week's weigh in by 4 pounds,so I am thrilled with these results!

Height 5"1.5
    SW 148.3
    CW 137.8
    GW 120ish
    Congrats on the weight loss :-) What is MCT oil? And how much is a shot? TBSP?
    Nobody can imprison your power of imagination.

Restarted the journey:
    SW: 153lbs (Starting date - 05/08/2013)
    CW: 146lbs (13/08/2013)
    GW: 130lbs

Quote Originally Posted by Lizard View Post
    Congrats on the weight loss :-) What is MCT oil? And how much is a shot? TBSP?
    Hi there, MCT oil ( Medium chain triglcerides ). It is tasteless and odorless, it has all kinds of health benefits and acts well as an appetite suppressant! I take 1 shot ( tbsp. ) in the morning and one in the afternoon,it also provides me all kinds of energy! I love this stuff!

Good job lala!!
    "It's a great life, if you don't weaken.". John Buchan

Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by itchy166 View Post
    Good job lala!!
    lol,thanks Itchy!