Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Considering Dietary Change from raw veganism - Any help please? page 5

Zach is offline Banned
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayla2010 View Post
    I started again 16 days ago yes. After being primal for 6 months, and then shit happened, and I ate lots of shit and gained a lot of weight. So yeah, sue me. I still know what I am talking about. Have you read other peoples experiences?
    Why are you on this forum full of people who avoid all that shit?

Most annoying person on this forum? Oh fuck off, please. I think that would be you.
    Again please tell me what you get out of being here, aside from enjoyment of arguing the whole point of this place?
    Hahah, I usually just ignore you because all your posts are just whining at people who dont agree with you but i had to comment here. Ok, you are swearing and crying and pleading with me and derp to leave this forum because we dont have experience or knowledge or arent primal or whatever. You have been doing this for 6 months, you gained a lot of weight for eating "like shit" and now you are trying to lose weight again. And you are trying to say that you know what you are talking about?!

I actually have 2+ years of strict paleo experience. I have read multitudes of health related stuff for over 9 years. The reason i am here is to oppose people like you who have no clue what they are talking about and usually just parrot the low carb paleo mantra. Fat is good, meat is good, sugar is bad, ooga booga. Yay you can eat 300 grams of fat a day, lets see how fast you hit your goal weight doing that.

Also Derp is smart as shit, you should listen to him. I bet he could help you get healthy.
    Last edited by Zach; 01-17-2013 at 08:00 PM.

Ayla2010 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Zach View Post
    Hahah, I usually just ignore you because all your posts are just whining at people who dont agree with you but i had to comment here. Ok, you are swearing and crying and pleading with me and derp to leave this forum because we dont have experience or knowledge or arent primal or whatever. You have been doing this for 6 months, you gained a lot of weight for eating "like shit" and now you are trying to lose weight again. And you are trying to say that you know what you are talking a
    I actually have 2+ years of strict paleo experience. I have read multitudes of health related stuff for over 9 years. The reason i am here is to oppose people like you who have no clue what they are talking about and usually just parrot the low carb paleo mantra. Fat is good, meat is good, sugar is bad, ooga booga. Yay you can eat 300 grams of fat a day, lets see how fast you hit your goal weight doing that.

Also Derp is smart as shit, you should listen to him. I bet he could help you get healthy.
    Smart as shit, yep got that right.
    I gained weight by eating lots of sugar you tool, so yeah I do know what I am talking about.
    And yes I am getting healthy now. Yes its only been 3 weeks since I have been eating properly again, but already I do not wake up in pain every single day like I used to, no more migraines like I used to get every few days. Perfect digestion, I can now fall asleep and stay asleep. Tell me how what I am doing is not right?
    OK so maybe it didn't work for you, but it does for most people. Read the damn success stories around here.
    And I do NOT eat 300g a day of fat. 100g is no where near that.

This lifestyle has changed my life.
    My moods are also improved, I am clear headed, and can think straight. I could list many more symptoms.
    So yeah please tell me again what i am doing is wrong.

Zach is offline Banned
    I would like to see updates for these "success stories". Its easy to go from eating like crap to eating whole foods and reducing carb intake to lose weight. Hell i did it as well. The bad part comes months later, maybe even a year or two later. You sure dont see too many people who have kept with it that long and are actually in good health and shape. Almost everyone is now acknowledging the importance of at least a moderate amount of carbohydrate in the diet for long term health. If anything LC was a quick fad that got reignited by hype and has died back down once so many people realized how damaging it can be. Im sure even the Inuit would tell you to not eat like them.

so the way my health has improved is just temporary even if I stay eating this way??
    How to you explain the improvement in my health in such a short time?

its not fad though. I am doing this because it makes me feel great, and as I mentioned above my health has already improved. If I go over 50 g of carbs a day, I feel tired and lethargic. This is how it works for me. I can't see how this will give me long term problems. I am eating whole real food, so gimme a break.

Derpamix is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Zach View Post

so the way my health has improved is just temporary even if I stay eating this way??
    Placebo and the surge in your stress hormones and you relating short term fat loss due to lipolysis using stored fat for energy with good health.

It's been explained before.
    Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.

Zach is offline Banned
    Your adrenalin and cortisol are amped up giving you energy. You probably have eliminated all junk foods that give you problems so you feel better because of that and because of yoyo dieting you feel healthy again at the beginning of a new diet phase. Those are my guesses.

Why did you fall off the wagon last time?

You are both wrong, and you are not worth stressing over I know what is right for me.
    My journal is here, read it.

Derpamix is offline Senior Member
    OMG seriously someone shoot me now! Why do I let idiots get to me like that. They are wrong. I have to go and do my exam, and I am shaking with rage. I think I won't be around for a few days.
    Sounds like you're doing real well. Well, I won't pretend to know you and it's useless to discuss this with someone that reacts this way and turns a blind eye to cellular metabolism.

Good luck with your endeavors.
    Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast