Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Considering Dietary Change from raw veganism - Any help please? page 4

magicmerl is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by Zach View Post
    The guy has helped a lot more people then certain other diet gurus
    Citation needed. Which 'diet gurus' in particularl are you committing character assassination on? Just diet gurus in general?
    Disclaimer: I eat 'meat and vegetables' ala Primal, although I don't agree with the carb curve. I like Perfect Health Diet and WAPF Lactofermentation a lot.

Griff's cholesterol primer
    5,000 Cal Fat <> 5,000 Cal Carbs
    Winterbike: What I eat every day is what other people eat to treat themselves.
    TQP: I find for me that nutrition is much more important than what I do in the gym.
    bloodorchid is always right

Zach is offline Banned
    You wouldnt have to search far to find some.

Derpamix is offline Senior Member
    ate 151g carbs today here comes insidious weight gain
    Longing is the agony of the nearness of the distant

Ayla2010 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Derpamix View Post
    ate 151g carbs today here comes insidious weight gain
    Seriously? Why do you keep going. This is true for most of us. You might not gain weight with that many carbs, because we are all different. Most of us know this, which is why we are choosing this lifestyle, we would be stupid to follow your advice when we know its not right for us. Yes you have to experiment to work out how high is too high. Shit, can you get a life? Do you not have anything better to do?

Quote Originally Posted by Ayla2010 View Post
    Seriously? Why do you keep going. This is true for most of us. You might not gain weight with that many carbs, because we are all different. Most of us know this, which is why we are choosing this lifestyle, we would be stupid to follow your advice when we know its not right for us. Yes you have to experiment to work out how high is too high. Shit, can you get a life? Do you not have anything better to do?
    Starting Weight (01/01/13) - 109 kg - Current Weight - 106.7 kg
    No offense, but you started 16 days ago, it sounds really absurd to assert something with such certainty. It's practically a joke.

Didn't you put me on ignore? Again, I mean this as inoffensive as possible, but you're likely the most annoying person on this entire forum. I won't ignore you, because that's not my style, but I'd appreciate if you toned down the obnoxious parroting and play at spokesperson. It's quite irritating.

I started again 16 days ago yes. After being primal for 6 months, and then shit happened, and I ate lots of shit and gained a lot of weight. So yeah, sue me. I still know what I am talking about. Have you read other peoples experiences?
    Why are you on this forum full of people who avoid all that shit?

Most annoying person on this forum? Oh fuck off, please. I think that would be you.
    Again please tell me what you get out of being here, aside from enjoyment of arguing the whole point of this place?

I started again 16 days ago yes. After being primal for 6 months, and then shit happened, and I ate lots of shit and gained a lot of weight. So yeah, sue me. I still know what I am talking about. Have you read other peoples experiences?

Most annoying person on this forum? Oh fuck off, please. I think that would be you.
    Again please tell me what you get out of being here, aside from enjoyment of arguing the whole point of this place?

Quote Originally Posted by Ayla2010 View Post

Yeah, look at a typical post of yours:

Zach! People come here to learn about primal. You advice is so far from it, why do you do this?
    You need to stop giving advice here. Seriously.
    Pretty sure you have me beat for being annoying. That's how my 9 year old brother argues.

Zach gives sound advice, you don't like it, so you cry about it. You tend to post nothing constructive just anecdotes from all your worldly experience of ruining your metabolism and health like you just said.

If you don't like what I have to say, or find it flawed, post why, don't just call it "OMG SO NOT PRIMAL"(wtf does this even mean anymore?) with no context in every single post. If you look around at my posts I try to at least give legitimate context to everything I insert.

Its because your advice and his is so far from the stuff Mark writes about.
    So again, I ask why are you here. Can't you find a forum where people want to eat shit loads of carbs and refined sugars?
    Please answer that question on why you are here. You clearly have no interest in primal lifestyle (Ie what Mark Sissons book Primal Blueprint is about).

“When you believe that you have adequate, expert knowledge, a passive, logical, deductive form of mental activity seems appropriate. Deduction always goes from a higher level of generality to a lower level of generality. Mental passivity therefore is likely to be associated with the belief that we have the decisive knowledge already stored in memory. If we believe that we create higher degrees of generality, as appropriate solutions to novel problems, then we are committed to an active mental life. Perception, combined with the discovery and invention of new patterns in the world, will be actively oriented toward the future, while the deductive, merely analytical, manner of thought will be tied to the past."

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast